Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Habitat: Raging Grove (5 dragons capacity)

New Habitat: Raging Grove (5 dragons capacity)

New habitat! We can keep up to 5 dragons in it.

Maybe not my favourite design, but 5 places is always better than 4!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0843.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	32291
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-12-16 at 01:43 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Fashion Designer
    If 5 epic in this habs u can't see how dragon look, n this hab look ugly

Banned

Raging Grove Habitat 5 Dragons

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	32292 Kooky can you please let us know what footprint this new habitat will take please. THanks in advance!
    ........Can this be merged pleased, other posts weren't showing when I started this, thanks!
    Last edited by random59; 07-12-16 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Merge request!

Does anyone know if this is still the same standard 4x4 footprint? If so that's awesome, I'll definitely get one or two.

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought it...it is 4*4. I don't really like the design but I like the ability to put 5 dragons in and get rid of red habitats.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought it...it is 4*4. I don't really like the design but I like the ability to put 5 dragons in and get rid of red habitats.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    It's tempting, but I find it suspicious. I will save my gold, have a feeling something real nice is coming next week. I think this habitat is (amazing) bait to get us to spend our gold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    It's tempting, but I find it suspicious. I will save my gold, have a feeling something real nice is coming next week. I think this habitat is (amazing) bait to get us to spend our gold.
    LIkewise especially when the single 4 colour habitats have just come off sale. My concern is the ability for the graphics of 5 epic dragons cramped into this habitat, my game crashes enough now visiting high level players, what will it do with this. THe colour is a bit garish also!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I have the same feeling

Farm Supplier
    I have plenty of the small tykes that should fit in here, and I rather like the design, but I'm wondering what you guys mean when you say the timing is suspicious?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast