Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regal Cinemas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor

Regal Cinemas

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This a upcoming feature. I did check and no time frame has been released.

(note- once placed, you cannot store this building)
    Looking forward to this!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	32271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1403 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	32272
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-14-16 at 08:11 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Hope when it opens it gives parts because I can't do anything without them. Stuck.

New Resident
    I wish this building could be put in storage. It takes up 6 squares and it is impossible to get the parts for expansion. Won't play this game if there isn't a way to build the parts needed.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed 6 spots is a whole lot of space. If it were easier to expand it wouldn't be such a big deal but when land is precious it does take up way too much especially when it currently isn't useful at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Question. I didn't have space to put cinema when it popped up, so I closed it out and it disappeared. Can't find it any where. Did I miss out on this, or will it pop back up again?
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Question. I didn't have space to put cinema when it popped up, so I closed it out and it disappeared. Can't find it any where. Did I miss out on this, or will it pop back up again?
    Hi. Please check your storage and see if it's there. If it's not, keep a lookout for the popup again since the game has just reset to a new day.

You may want to store away 6 houses to make room. The population and size of the cinema is 24 and 6 grids which are equivalent to 6 houses so you wont lose out.

I found mine by clicking on the cash register and then the storage box. Hope it helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mudpiez View Post
    I found mine by clicking on the cash register and then the storage box. Hope it helps.
    Found it. Thanks so much for all of your help. It was exactly where you said.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the cinema lets us view movies and get prizes (4 per day like farm story 2?). Perhaps gem, shovel, saw, and boardwalk ticket or something similar.

Btw, I have lots of tickets and could almost put out Big Ben but these objects are so large 3 by 4 and larger) that I don't have room for display. Please give them a smaller footprint like no larger than 2 by 2. And did anyone notice how the Victorian house is much smaller in size then most of the other houses?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I hope the cinema lets us view movies and get prizes (4 per day like farm story 2?). Perhaps gem, shovel, saw, and boardwalk ticket or something similar.

Btw, I have lots of tickets and could almost put out Big Ben but these objects are so large 3 by 4 and larger) that I don't have room for display. Please give them a smaller footprint like no larger than 2 by 2. And did anyone notice how the Victorian house is much smaller in size then most of the other houses?
    I thought I was doing well with 36 tickets my balloons must be bad to give so few tickets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast