Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't expand because can't get parts.....help

Fashion Designer
    I get most of the pieces I need to expand or to restore points of interest from the Mystery boxes when getting 5 stars on a business.

I have exactly the same problem.
    The citiziens of this city hardly never drops items i need for expanding.
    Allthough its even ridicilous those quests ar urging the player to keep on building more and more house for the citziens.
    I dont have any space, and hardly no parts dropped for expanding only once..
    I wont invest in gems to be able to expan,seriously not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Keep submitting your orders, they drop rewards every now and then.
    Hahah do you mean every now and when? Just kidding. But seriously, the needed drops are too rare for the amount of work that I'm putting in...

Executive Chef
    I bought the original value pack (125 gems, 225 coins and a carousel) for 1.99 because I figured the fun I having is worth it. I'm only using the gems to open up third slots in factories though, not for expansion parts

Rhino Keeper
    Only way for me is to put mastered buisness into storage and replace with new buisness, for filling orders and getting parts.

The Honorable Panda
    Like all the other storm 8 games, as you level up random parts will be a little harder to obtain.

This keeps the game challenging and keeps players from speeding through the expansions and then get bored while waiting for new expansions or updates.

As Catlicja stated, keep mastering and placing more stores so you will earn more parts.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    What's most frustrating about collecting upgrade parts (both Expansions and Storage) is that the number of pieces you get are so uneven. I have 4/3 on tripods and spades but no saws at all. From the start I've simply been short on it and it's always the limiting factor in expansions. For the next storage upgrade I have 8/5 boxes, 6/5 bubble wrap but only 2/5 tape.

About the rate of expansion, that is currently fine. I manage to unlock the next bit just before running out of space

The problem wouldn't be a problem if the parts you DO have didn't take up space in your storage! To fill orders from businesses you need storage space for materials. But if that's taken up by all the parts you have that you have 8 of and only need 4 of for the next expansion (and have only 2 saws out of for and 1 tripod out of 4, like my situation), you can't even properly fill orders. If the parts used for expansion were stored separately from other materials made, all of this would be fine and it wouldn't be so bad to work toward getting them by filling more orders.

Another game I play that has an extremely similar idea only it's on an island, has separate storage for these parts and it's unlimited. You only have to upgrade for material and product storage and that works much better. It is still difficult to get the parts but at least it's possible to do without having to spend tons of money on gems and I already bought the starter pack for this game, since I was having fun.
    So, separate the storage and it will be great!

Executive Chef
    I have 7/3 hazmats, 12/3 shovels and 2/3 saws

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lieniitte View Post
    The problem wouldn't be a problem if the parts you DO have didn't take up space in your storage!
    I totally agree with this. 50/60 are material parts for expanding inventory or land or brownstones/malls, etc. I only have 10 spots left for fulfilling orders. And I can't dare throw any of the construction materials away for who knows when I'll get them again as drops with these "rare as your level increase to make this game challenging" ordeal.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast