Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't expand because can't get parts.....help

Fashion Designer

Can't expand because can't get parts.....help

I can't expand to another location because I can't get the Tripods. From anywhere, any how. I also can't expand my storage space because I can't get bubble wrap. Without ways to get these items there is no way to continue with the game. We need ways to fix this, to acquire parts to make this game fun and worthwhile.

Grand Emperor
    Do you have any crafts in your inventory that you can sell in the City Exchange or you can discard?

If your inventory is full due to parts and since you cant expand to any location, I guess the only way for you is to discard some of those parts? Or maybe you can buy a part with gems if you are lacking of 1 or 2?

Executive Chef
    I'm having a serious problem with being able to expand too. The citizens hardly ever want to talk, and when they do it's usually a piddly 4 coins they give me. I need expansion parts.

Grand Emperor
    My citizens are staying indoors. I am doing orders non stop to get random drops. Tons of shops already in storage lol. Give it a try and see if it helps.

Fashion Designer
    No random drops in quite a long time, just a few coins. I'm not willing to buy gems if I only can expand with gems. If it is to help me get ahead that's one thing. I currently am lacking people because I had to wipe out roads to add building. Once my,condos finish I can store some houses in there. But this is ridiculous. Leveling up should provide a part that you need. Finishing a building to 5 stars etc. Need those tripods and bubble wrap but they never drop. And not going to throw out 6 parts to make room since you can't just delete 1. Still trying but if I can't expand after today I likely going to quit for awhile and then see if things improve later.

Fashion Designer
    I've been needing a shovel for 2 days now and I'm doing orders non-stop. I've built at least 2 of all the shops and been putting them to storage for space. This is ridiculous...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I've been needing a shovel for 2 days now and I'm doing orders non-stop. I've built at least 2 of all the shops and been putting them to storage for space. This is ridiculous...
    I need saws. I always have plenty of hazmat suit guys (read tripods) and shovels.

Fashion Designer
    I FINALLY GOT A SHOVEL! Hahaha

Fashion Designer
    I can't get the hazmat guys ever. So I can't expand. Ugh! And no bubble wrap either.

Grand Emperor
    Keep submitting your orders, they drop rewards every now and then.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast