Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't expand because can't get parts.....help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdreams1980 View Post
    What happens once your inventory is full of just expansion parts though? Kind of puts you at a stand still and if citizens aren't dropping the parts you need, I'm assuming you are just stuck indefinitely.
    I just posted a suggestion to separate the inventory items from the upgrade parts so we can continue to play. At this point I'm at 66 for inventory but can't keep more than a few items because I'm full of upgrade parts but not enough to expand/upgrade city

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Thanks kooky!! Saws are so rare in my city, too
    After I posted this I got all my saws in a row!! My citizens were all out!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    After I posted this I got all my saws in a row!! My citizens were all out!
    Can I borrow some of your citizens? I still haven't received any saw drops

Like all the other storm 8 games, as you level up random parts will be a little harder to obtain.

This keeps the game challenging and keeps players from speeding through the expansions and then get bored while waiting for new expansions or updates.

As Catlicja stated, keep mastering and placing more stores so you will earn more parts.

I realize that, i am just saying, if you want us to get a bigger Town Population, at least it should be easier to get parts for expanding.
    Right now most of my homes and storages are blocked from the road because of the terms to build more and more new Homes.
    So if someone wants to have progress, it simply lease us with no choice than to keep on buildung more buildings. which eats up the whole space.

Fashion Designer
    Like all the other storm 8 games, as you level up random parts will be a little harder to obtain.

This keeps the game challenging and keeps players from speeding through the expansions and then get bored while waiting for new expansions or updates.

As Catlicja stated, keep mastering and placing more stores so you will earn more parts.
    My game seems to be going along smoothly and I've completed tasks and have put nothing in storage. What I have spent a lot of time on is a road plan that I enjoy the look of (for the most part) that touches everything it needs to. Finding a good layout makes this is a puzzle game first and foremost. Factories don't need to touch roads and long businesses can be placed sideways....for awhile...

Right before expansions I find myself cutting off through roads (without leaving required items untouched)

I expanded to each point of interest first. I guess that's good since parts will come more slowly from now on. I fill orders from the port before business orders. Try to have one of each order ahead of the start time. I fill business orders and master them to get parts next. Every time one of my high rises fills I place another. That way I store my businesses and houses in those without losing the stars and population points.

Fashion Designer
    Without separating the parts this will be another Storm 8 game I will quit before I spend money on it. If it's reasonable and fun then I am willing but this is just dumb. About 2/3 of my inventory is parts so I can't do much. Not a great idea. Why can't you separate the parts from the needed items then e can still keep playing, keep building and eventually getting the needed parts.

Executive Chef
    Hi All!

I expanded to the Carousel but don't know what I need to do to get the upgrade parts. It looks like cotton candy. Please advise what I need to do to earn these parts.

Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Hi All!

I expanded to the Carousel but don't know what I need to do to get the upgrade parts. It looks like cotton candy. Please advise what I need to do to earn these parts.

Thanks
    Now that you have expanded there, you will start seeing the Cotton Candy as a random drop . Takes a while to get all of them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Now that you have expanded there, you will start seeing the Cotton Candy as a random drop . Takes a while to get all of them.
    Okay. I will keep plugging along. Thanks Kooky.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Without separating the parts this will be another Storm 8 game I will quit before I spend money on it. If it's reasonable and fun then I am willing but this is just dumb. About 2/3 of my inventory is parts so I can't do much. Not a great idea. Why can't you separate the parts from the needed items then e can still keep playing, keep building and eventually getting the needed parts.
    Now 45 of my 60 spaces is parts. This is getting ridiculous.
    Plus no expansion parts dropping. If I can't expand or upgrade my inventory for another 2 days I'm quitting the game...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast