Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carousel disappeared

Carousel disappeared

Hi I bought the pack on sale, got my gems and coins and placed the carousel over near my town hall and it has gone! Can you help? I have force closed the game already and restarted iPad
    Last edited by elmacca; 07-10-16 at 06:09 PM.

New Resident
    Mine did exactly the same. Furious as not only has it prevented me from upgrading the town hall over night but when we put real money into these things we should get what was promised. I'm certainly not doing that again!
    (Oh and I did check by reinstalling the game too)

Mine and my hubby's did the same....would appreciate a refund if you can't iron

out the bugs before you market your product.

I just had the same problem. Has anyone heard back from the developers in regards this issue?

I think it is early morning over there so hopefully someone can fix in a few hrs, glad it isn't just me, thanks guys!

Same thing happened to me

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys, very sorry to hear this. Just to make sure, can you help to check under both the Civic Buildings tab and your storage in case the naughty runaway carousel is there? Please let me know if it isn't. Thank you.

Storage checked. Civic buildings checked. Carousel is still missing.

Storage checked and is empty. Do you mean the tab to buy civic buildings? It is available to purchase again for gems

New Resident
    hi,
    storage checked: empty, and carousell cost 90 gems in the civic buildings tab...
    that's definitly a bug...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast