Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Landmarks and which one are you saving your tickets for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I couldn't decide which to go for first, so I'm working my way up the list! Am determined to get them all (as time permits ) I am building the Arc de Triomphe at the moment. the Colosseum looks fantastic.
    I love my Colosseum. It is animated - there are gladiators dueling in it all day and night lol.

(Although after reinstalling the game yesterday to deal with the hot pink issue, the gladiators are now fighting inside the walls instead of in the middle of the ring.)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I love my Colosseum. It is animated - there are gladiators dueling in it all day and night lol.

(Although after reinstalling the game yesterday to deal with the hot pink issue, the gladiators are now fighting inside the walls instead of in the middle of the ring.)
    My fighters are the same, I've flagged it over. Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post

Oh wow, I'm going to go and check that out! I just finished building St. Basil's Cathedral and it looks great. Next stop.... Paris! This may take a while!

Ok, no little gladiators in my collosseum at all! I rotated it all ways too. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come back once they finish petting the lions.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-21-16 at 09:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    We need some new landmarks.

Has anyone else noticed on the listing for landmarks that even though China Television Headquarters costs 85 tickets, it comes before the Statue of Liberty that costs less (75)? Just saying....

Rhino Keeper
    Are there any new landmarks planned? I have 1,259 tickets and have everything except Hagia Sophia. It only costs 188 tickets, but I don't have enough space to place it yet. It is pointless for me to keep doing boardwalk orders if there aren't any new landmarks planned.

Farm Supplier
    New landmarks would be great. It is slightly soul destroying when you complete levels after level 31 and you get an item unlocked box with nothing at all in it !!

There's so many that could be added that would look good - Sydney opera house, the pyramids etc.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone done the math to figure out which landmarks are the best value for the cost of tickets?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    Has anyone done the math to figure out which landmarks are the best value for the cost of tickets?
    I did one for population yield but didnt do for ticket amount. I figure that we wont run out of tickets unlike land which is limited by game. Feel free to do another analysis and I'll add that to the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Updates

I know we tend to buy the landmarks we like but since land is scarce, I did the maths to calculate the population per square for the landmarks to help us in making a better informed decision. Hopefully it helps you. Do you know which landmark yields the highest population in terms of size? Well make a guess and see if your answer is correct under Landmarks in Game Guide.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456