Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Landmarks and which one are you saving your tickets for?

Fashion Designer
    None. Can't make orders because I can't get parts to expand. Too many helmets and no space for them. And too many items need the same part. Bought the initial gems etc but think I'm about done. Keep hoping it will improve but I can't get tickets because it's all or none and I can't do all sadly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I ended up buying the arc de triomph as my first landmark
    nice!

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I bought the St. Louis arch. My husband and daughter called me from the top of it a few weeks ago so my enthusiasm for it was high.
    i just started thinking maybe i want this too. i have no particular connection to st. louis, but the arch is still neat.

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    None. Can't make orders because I can't get parts to expand. Too many helmets and no space for them. And too many items need the same part. Bought the initial gems etc but think I'm about done. Keep hoping it will improve but I can't get tickets because it's all or none and I can't do all sadly.
    i was skating the edge there for a while, but i just leveled up to 13 (waiting for city hall to finish) so hopefully i can use some of my parts to get a department store and clear some space. i've been not clicking on pedestrians because i didn't want them to give me the parts i already have too many of!

Fashion Designer
    I just bought the Beijing National Aquatics Centre (it was that or the Khan Shatyr Entertainment Centre, but the road around it looks terrible on my phone ) and had enough tickets left to buy the Gateway Arch. I'll probably get the CN Tower as 4th landmark

can someone post the size of Beijing Nationnal AC and Khan Shatyr EC?
    thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    can someone post the size of Beijing Nationnal AC and Khan Shatyr EC?
    thx
    They are both 4x4

Rhino Keeper
    I just added the Statue of Liberty. I tend to add landmarks, space permitting, based on how much population I need to advance to the next level.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi
    I started playing Dream City: Metropolis too. I'm just level 8. I was wondering: How do u get so many balloons at fulfilling all 9 delivery orders at Boardwalk? I just did 1 within 10mins and only got 2 balloons to pop. Or is it because of my level?
    I was getting 8 balloons per order but I stopped doing them during the City.... Event. Today I started doing the Boardwalk orders again and I got only 2 balloons. So it appears that consistent play gives more tickets each time.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 07-27-16 at 03:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    I currently have a little over a hundred tickets. I was tempted on a few occasions to get one of the landmark but deciding which one has been tough. So right now I'm just going to continue collecting the tickets as it will allow me more time to expand and also so that I can get multiple landmarks at one time.

Thanks to all who have posted the sizes of certain landmarks. That's very helpful in planning what to get.

Farm Supplier
    I got the Arc de Triomphe. I needed the population boost since I don't have enough coins for houses because it's either Boardwalk or regular orders - don't have the inventory to do both. I think I will get the landmarks that give the most population per square. So next time I'll grab the windmill and work my way up from there.

I have missed a couple of boardwalks because I can't keep up with them plus regular orders at the same time. Especially my current Boardwalk order... I did the math and it would take me 14 hours to get *just* all the required T-Shirts and Blue Jeans needed for it. I'd like to keep a stockpile of T-Shirts but don't have the inventory space for that. It would be hard to anyway because it seems like everything after level 16 requires a couple of them.

My Effiel tower is 5x4 square :around 22 hours

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast