Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Landmarks and which one are you saving your tickets for?

Executive Chef
    I ended up buying the arc de triomph as my first landmark

Rhino Keeper
    I've purchased the obelisk, windmill and leaning tower. These take up 1, 2, and 4 squares respectively. Most of the others are so large that it will take a whole expansion to just place it.

Fashion Designer
    I've compared the numbers of the Landmarks I have enough tickets for right now (90 tickets) . Pretty much all of them give 15 citizens per occupied tile when placed. Costs don't really vary either, 1 ticket per 2 population.
    Regarding population/tile; the Windmill, statue of liberty and China Television HQ give slightly more (17.5, 16.7 and 18.9 respectively). I'm also expecting the numbers to be different for the Taj Mahal, Neuschwanstein and Kinkaku-ji but will need more info about their surface areas to be sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    I've compared the numbers of the Landmarks I have enough tickets for right now (90 tickets) . Pretty much all of them give 15 citizens per occupied tile when placed. Costs don't really vary either, 1 ticket per 2 population.
    Regarding population/tile; the Windmill, statue of liberty and China Television HQ give slightly more (17.5, 16.7 and 18.9 respectively). I'm also expecting the numbers to be different for the Taj Mahal, Neuschwanstein and Kinkaku-ji but will need more info about their surface areas to be sure.
    Taj Mahal takes up 15 squares
    Neushwanstein takes up 15 squares
    Kinkakuji takes up 20 squares

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi
    I started playing Dream City: Metropolis too. I'm just level 8. I was wondering: How do u get so many balloons at fulfilling all 9 delivery orders at Boardwalk? I just did 1 within 10mins and only got 2 balloons to pop. Or is it because of my level?
    i started getting 3 balloons per order when i hit level 12 (it might have been 11, but i think it was 12), and i also got more tickets per balloon then. your speed at fulfilling the order has no effect that i can see.

15 or more population per square? that seems pretty good to me, even if clearing enough space for buildings that big is tough. thanks for the math, zyfazix!
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-18-16 at 04:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    I got the CN Tower after all to be able to level up. Too bad it takes 9 hours to build. It's 3x3 in size.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I got the CN Tower after all to be able to level up. Too bad it takes 9 hours to build. It's 3x3 in size.
    I did the same with the "Cinderella" castle to be able to upgrade population for two levels.

Have the obelisk, the windmill, and the leaning tower. St. Basil's is my next goal...

As far as surface area goes, once you start building your highrises, you will suddenly discover that you have plenty of space. Of course, 3x3 and above will always be a bit too much of a good thing, depending on the population...

Fashion Designer
    I bought the St. Louis arch. My husband and daughter called me from the top of it a few weeks ago so my enthusiasm for it was high.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast