Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Landmarks and which one are you saving your tickets for?

Executive Chef

Landmarks and which one are you saving your tickets for?

Just curious.

If I continue playing (waiting to see if there's something to the chesterfield "mystery," because endless order filling only holds my interest for so long), I'd go for either the Taj Mahal or St. Basil's.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I like the windmill but probably going to save for big ben

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to have a horrible time deciding. I want at least half of them, lol. My son wants Neuschwanstein. Maybe I'll save up for the Eiffel Tower first, then the rest will seem less by comparison.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    I've started with the Luxor Obelisk. At the start of the game I appreciate the +15 population boost. Next will probably be more decorative, I like the modern buildings (China tv HQ, Khan Shatyr Entertainment centre) and Kinkaku-ji

Fashion Designer
    I want Arc de Triomphe(: It's going to take forever saving up tickets :P

Executive Chef
    I definitely want Kinkaku-ji but may well get something else first because it will take a long time saving for it.

Rhino Keeper
    I can buy any of them. I've amassed 227 tickets. As you do Boardwalk deliveries, the number of balloons you pop increases. I've been getting 8 balloons to pop and the last set of deliveries gave me between 1 and 4 tickets for each balloon. I got about 20 tickets out of that delivery. The only problem is the landmarks are so big. For instance, I think the Eiffel Tower takes up 20 spaces (5x4) and is huge. The others are similar. I've used the obelisk and windmill for decor and to increase population to help upgrade city hall. I also expanded to the glass palace/ gardens which increased 108 people.

Just did another Boardwalk. Got 9 tickets out of one balloon, the other 7 each gave 1 ticket. Collected 16 tickets. Now have 242 tickets. Need lots of space to show any. I'm kind of partial to the castle.

Another Boardwalk delivery and got 14 tickets out of the 8 balloons.
    Last edited by bss0226; 07-16-16 at 08:28 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Wow, good to know that we can get more tickets as we do more boardwalk deliveries. I was wondering if I'd last a month on this game to get a landmark I want at the rate of 3-4 tickets per boardwalk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I can buy any of them. I've amassed 227 tickets. As you do Boardwalk deliveries, the number of balloons you pop increases. I've been getting 8 balloons to pop and the last set of deliveries gave me between 1 and 4 tickets for each balloon. I got about 20 tickets out of that delivery. The only problem is the landmarks are so big. For instance, I think the Eiffel Tower takes up 20 spaces (5x4) and is huge. The others are similar. I've used the obelisk and windmill for decor and to increase population to help upgrade city hall. I also expanded to the glass palace/ gardens which increased 108 people.

Just did another Boardwalk. Got 9 tickets out of one balloon, the other 7 each gave 1 ticket. Collected 16 tickets. Now have 242 tickets. Need lots of space to show any. I'm kind of partial to the castle.

Another Boardwalk delivery and got 14 tickets out of the 8 balloons.
    Hi
    I started playing Dream City: Metropolis too. I'm just level 8. I was wondering: How do u get so many balloons at fulfilling all 9 delivery orders at Boardwalk? I just did 1 within 10mins and only got 2 balloons to pop. Or is it because of my level?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi
    I started playing Dream City: Metropolis too. I'm just level 8. I was wondering: How do u get so many balloons at fulfilling all 9 delivery orders at Boardwalk? I just did 1 within 10mins and only got 2 balloons to pop. Or is it because of my level?
    Level perhaps or how many successful Boardwalk orders you've completed in a series

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast