Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Landmarks and which one are you saving your tickets for?

Rhino Keeper
    This is awesome! Very helpful, thank you! Guess I'll be saving up for that castle next...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MissCeara View Post
    This is awesome! Very helpful, thank you! Guess I'll be saving up for that castle next...
    Glad it helped! I just got it today, took me a while to save up but I am a happy camper.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    Can we have some landmarks that are smaller and not take up so much room and overshadow our city?

I would like to see "Christ the Redeemer" as a tribute to Brazil and the Olympics- it is definitely a powerful landmark and revered by many Christians
    Great ideas! I've created a new thread and moved your post to Landmarks Suggestions in Suggestion & Feedback forum.

Aside to others: Feel free to make your suggestions in that thread too. All suggestions are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Updates

I know we tend to buy the landmarks we like but since land is scarce, I did the maths to calculate the population per square for the landmarks to help us in making a better informed decision. Hopefully it helps you. Do you know which landmark yields the highest population in terms of size? Well make a guess and see if your answer is correct under Landmarks in Game Guide.
    Very helpful! I am happy to see that one of my choices (built and on display) is the top pick. :-)
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Farm Supplier
    Would love to have a lot of the landmarks unfortunately they are way too big and Really do not sit well with my Dream City. Plus they take up too much room to keep, and still build the city. Could we have some smaller size landmarks that are in keeping with The rest of our buildings? That said would really like to have Christ the Redeemer (from Rio). Still, love the Dream City and all the buildings and landmarks.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    So it appears that consistent play gives more tickets each time.
    Seems to be the case. Very much a bummer for me because every few days I won't be able to spend enough time to complete any Boardwalk order at all. I would love to collect them all, that will probably take 2 years. But hey, I've been playing Dragon Story for about 2.5 years.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    I just added the Eifel Tower a few days ago. I'm going down the line on what needs the most tickets. There is absolutely no reason behind this strategy. LOL!
    I got the Eiffel Towr first (which is absolutely stunning), and am weell on my way to the Hagia Sofia.
    Whether i will have the patience to keep aiming for the most difficult remains to be seen.

There are some I would not want at all, but not many, so there is a lot to do.

Executive Chef
    I bought:
    1) Statue of Liberty
    2) Colosseum
    3) St. Basil's Cathedral
    4) Neuchwanstein

I am saving up for the Taj Mahal next. Since it is second to the castle in terms of population per square, and beautiful.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-21-16 at 03:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I couldn't decide which to go for first, so I'm working my way up the list! Am determined to get them all (as time permits ) I am building the Arc de Triomphe at the moment. the Colosseum looks fantastic.

I have two accounts. Unfortunately, I couldn't log into my normal account and storm8 couldn't help me retrieve the password unless I knew every big of information of my games. So I got to level 16 and I had five monuments. I have started again as I finally have been able to log into my normal account and have now learned, don't go above 105 stars. That way you don't get a chain of lengthily jobs and can create items in advance easily. That's the tip I include. If you can, create jobs in advance so you don't get bogged down. And I'm not doing anything other than gathering tokens for the monuments: Big Ben, Statue Of Liberty, Neuchwanstein and two windmills.

I do wonder how long this event will be going on for though as I would be so disappointed if I don't regain what I had before.
    Last edited by barefootpip; 09-21-16 at 05:10 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast