Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting rid of neighbours

Getting rid of neighbours

Hiya
    I am on ios and a level 50 player. I noticed that several of the people i have as neighbours are no longer playing (i notice their castles have not changed when i have to visit them)
    So...
    How can i delete them?
    These are in game players and not via facebook (not connected to that) or game centre. Just folks who have added me via this forum.
    Is it possible to clean them out or am i stuck with them?
    Mnay thanks

Farm Supplier
    There's an "edit" button at the top of the social menu you visit your neighbors from. If you hit that, you can delete neighbors one at a time.

I just weeded through my inactive neighbors. Now is a very good time, because nearly everyone who's active just got a royal dragon. What I did about a week ago was delete all neighbors above level 17 without the new dragon. People under level 17 were deleted if their buildings aren't moving and they have no hearts to pop three days in a row.

I hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    There's an "edit" button at the top of the social menu you visit your neighbors from. If you hit that, you can delete neighbors one at a time.

I just weeded through my inactive neighbors. Now is a very good time, because nearly everyone who's active just got a royal dragon. What I did about a week ago was delete all neighbors above level 17 without the new dragon. People under level 17 were deleted if their buildings aren't moving and they have no hearts to pop three days in a row.

Thank you so much, that was really helpful

Host(ess)

Wish I could be as ruthless as you. I give 1 month's grace and just as I am about to edit they start playing again

Rhino Keeper
    I made a list of my nbrs and their game level. Every couple of weeks I check to see if they've leveled up. If not, I put a little X next to their name. Anyone who gets two X's (about six weeks time) I delete.

Executive Chef
    I use neighbor requests during events to weed out inactive neighbors. The most helpful are the requests for 40 + of something. I send out request to half of my neighbor's on the first day then the other half the next day. Although supposedly only 20 requests go out at a time the rest remain in que until they all go through even if I already accomplish that task and even if it takes days later to process. Then I write down all those who respond. The following week I post a message on the walls of those who didn't respond and ask if they're still playing. I give them a week to respond then delete.

Executive Chef
    another way of checking if anyone is ever home, is to keep an eye on 'Movement' Buildings that are animated when in use.

Kitchens, MagicForge, PotionShops - smoke
    Windmills, SawMills, Observatory - have turning actions
    Mines - move
    GlimmerGate - breathes

if after many checks everything is at a complete standstill, each time.. it's fair to think no one is home as the kingdom is not producing.
    knowing also the collection time of the animated buildings.. u can even calculate more or less when they passed by if u see a building moving.

many players judge the energy bar.. if there are full hearts or none, deleting those with 1 or 0 hearts. but, this is not a sure method, it's just a quick method to delete without wasteing time. many players do without collecting hearts, especially when it takes ages to load other kingdoms. when games are old and devices too.. this becomes a daily major problem.

I agree with moonvillage3. My phone is old & as much as I'd love to visit neighbors more often, I have the lovely bug of game closing r freezing up when I visit. I am a very active player from day one but unfortunately due to job, life, & personal obligations I was unable to finish this last quest r the quest with the stag😔. Anyway just wanted to validate that yes us old device players have trouble at times! I Was an active Fantasy Friend player from day 1, I no longer can play😢 Because my game will not load on my old iPhone 4.

Rhino Keeper

Excellent I also have been want to do this for some time currently have 361 neighbours but probably more than half are inactive permanently

Rhino Keeper
    These are the best suggestions I've heard on this in a while! Most people seem to talk about using the heart method and I don't care for it since most of the high level players on my friends list who consistently respond to requests are like me and rarely have social hearts. for the first time, I might actually delete some friends without feeling guilty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast