Thread: I cannot watch Commercial videos

I cannot watch Commercial videos

I have kindle fire. Downloaded Restaurant Story from apk server. I want free gems by commercial videos. But I cant get them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmeyKolbasnik View Post
    I have kindle fire. Downloaded Restaurant Story from apk server. I want free gems by commercial videos. But I cant get them
    You don't get the watch video for gem feature with kindle. You also will not get the download games for gem option. The only way to earn free gems with the kindle is mastering recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    You don't get the watch video for gem feature with kindle. You also will not get the download games for gem option. The only way to earn free gems with the kindle is mastering recipes.
    But... android version... my bro downloaded Restaurant story for me to earn gems but ad videos doesnt pop up.

Executive Chef
    But... android version... my bro downloaded Restaurant story for me to earn gems but ad videos doesnt pop up.
    I believe only some iOS accounts get the video for gems. I play on a kindle and the only way to get free gems when playing on it is to master recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I believe only some iOS accounts get the video for gems. I play on a kindle and the only way to get free gems when playing on it is to master recipes.

I found out about the feature of watching ads for gems because I have 2 restaurants (1st in kindle which im writing from and the 2nd one is on iPad and IPhone
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-12-16 at 10:13 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate word and third party game comments

Executive Chef
    I found out about the feature of watching ads for gems because I have 2 restaurants (1st in kindle which im writing from and the 2nd one is on iPad and IPhone
    You don't get the free gems for watching videos in any Android device, so its not just kindle. The video thing is only on ios, and not even all iOS players get the option.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-12-16 at 10:13 AM. Reason: edited quote

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but as stated, Kindle Fire and Android devices currently do not get this video feature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request