Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Highrises

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yap. Not designed for sale nor storage.
    I'm deciding to make my peace with it since many cities have older sections and at least in my city I can move my older section of buildings to new locations!

So far I have 4 original brownstones, one large brownstone, 2 small apartments one large apartment, 2 large department stores and 2 financial centers.

For symmetry I will likely decorate my old section of town with 1 to 3 more large brownstones, 2 more small apartments and either 1 or 3 more large apartments.....along with a bunch of the new stuff once I can get it.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 07-17-16 at 06:52 PM.

Can I remove or sell 1*2 highrises

I want to remove my all 1*2 highrises as they are so inefficient compared with 2*2 highrises. Can anyone tell me if I can do this, just remove , sell or even store them. Or pls make this done in the new vision. Thanks. I rly don't like 1*2 highrises. They are wasting my land.

Executive Chef
    I think you can sell them after you remove all the houses from them. You may be able to store them too.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 201990321 View Post
    I want to remove my all 1*2 highrises as they are so inefficient compared with 2*2 highrises. Can anyone tell me if I can do this, just remove , sell or even store them. Or pls make this done in the new vision. Thanks. I rly don't like 1*2 highrises. They are wasting my land.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I think you can sell them after you remove all the houses from them. You may be able to store them too.
    Sorry we can't, not even when empty. It's intended to be so.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yap. Not designed for sale nor storage.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-20-16 at 11:27 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Hops this is right thread to post on, with storing businesses in high rises I've quite a full city now, has anyone figured out a way to quickly work out how many you have of each business? It's because I want to make sure I place those that are duplicates in the highrise/s. It was easy earlier on but now it's a bigger city it's harder to see.

Personally I like the different residential highrises. All cities have new and old areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Hops this is right thread to post on, with storing businesses in high rises I've quite a full city now, has anyone figured out a way to quickly work out how many you have of each business? It's because I want to make sure I place those that are duplicates in the highrise/s. It was easy earlier on but now it's a bigger city it's harder to see.

Personally I like the different residential highrises. All cities have new and old areas.
    The only way I could think of would be to store them together in the stores. I have over 400 businesses so that would be way too tedious for me to try. I don't even want to think about how many Beefy Kings I have... I make sure to only buy the bigger businesses once since they take up more room. I store everything though so it doesn't actually matter.

I wish they could make a way to store or sell them. I stupidly bought 30 of the Luxton resorts which only start out with 4 slots. I wish I could switch them to the Department store West because it starts out with 6 slots. I have over 60 of them and I have only managed to max out around 12 total. Those hard hats are difficult to get. You say they were designed this way, is there no way to change it? It really sucks to just be stuck with them. It's great we have more space now but it would still be nice to at least have the option to store them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234