Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Highrises

Rhino Keeper

Highrises

Please explain how to use and the purpose!

Edit(KP)

Game Guide
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-26-16 at 10:37 AM. Reason: adding game guide link

Angry Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Please explain how to use and the purpose!
    I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do!

Rhino Keeper
    Its to save space. You can store multiple houses you already built in the container buildings (4 or 10). First you build the container, then add slots and put houses in the empty slots. Same goes for the business containers.

I have houses, brownstone containers, and slots. I'm still not able to figure out how to "put houses" in the containers. When I click the green +, the bottom left shows 0/3. Bottom right is a green check. Putting houses in storage does not change anything.

Fashion Designer
    You put the houses in the brownstone. When it shows say 0/4 then you click on 4 houses, they go in the brownstonE. Now you have 4 houses taking up 2 spaces. You're not storing them, they still count as population.

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    You put the houses in the brownstone. When it shows say 0/4 then you click on 4 houses, they go in the brownstonE. Now you have 4 houses taking up 2 spaces. You're not storing them, they still count as population.
    This isn't working for me.

The Honorable Panda
    Click on the plus sign on your brownstone.
    Click " add house"
    Tap on a houseor houses you already have out in your City .
    When done click green checkmark on the bottom of the screen.

Once your brownstone is full, your Plus sign will disappear .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you kooky panda. I had to close the game and reboot my iPad after placing the brownstone to get it to work.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry I want more clear. And yes sometimes you have to force close to get things to respond. And if you can't place 4 then you have to use parts, which are random drops that rarely happen to open up the 4 spots.

Rhino Keeper
    Regarding the Brownstones: This is what I have found out.

They come with 4 slots.
    The first two slots are open, allowing you to add two houses immediately. To unlock the next two slots , you need tools ( hammer or brick, or both). The hammer and bricks drop from mystery boxes and the citizens. I also received a hammer when a brownstone was completed.

There is an option to "add a slot" for 10 gems. I don't know if that would function to unlock an existing locked slot, or to add a new locked or unlocked slot to the brownstone. If anyone knows, please advise. Thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast