Thread: my shop is being robbed!

Rhino Keeper

my shop is being robbed!

I sold over 10k of stuff in my shop & didn't get the coins for it! This game is a scam!

I watched again as I sold more & the amount of coins I have did not change...scam alert!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I sold over 10k of stuff in my shop & didn't get the coins for it! This game is a scam!

I watched again as I sold more & the amount of coins I have did not change...scam alert!

I cant play if I cant make money in the shop, I sell stuff to people but the coins are not being credited to the total amount I should have. This needs to be audited, I am going bankrupt. This site is also no help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's the weekend for the staff at S8. In the meantime, have you tried force closing or reinstalling your game? Those 2 actions can fix a lot of issues with games. If that doesn't help, you need to write to Storm 8 support - email: support@storm8.com and get someone to check your game.

(Moving thread to bugs and issues forum)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I cant play if I cant make money in the shop, I sell stuff to people but the coins are not being credited to the total amount I should have. This needs to be audited, I am going bankrupt. This site is also no help.
    I think there's something wrong with your game and I hope you have reinstalled it as SpiritWind has suggested. I got coins credited from shop sale. Make sure you aren't having sync issues from your connections etc. I know you are anxious about your game but it's Sunday today. Hope you understand.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got exactly the same problem :/ The game glitches like and the items were gone from my shop but no coins added