Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City Exchange

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Same problem here, overloaded n storage and cant bring more stuff. Have four slot open n store but three seem to be out of commition. The forth will sell stuff, albeit a lot slower than before.
    Same thing. Selling fast yesterday. Today it sits or glitches to show a certain item doubled. Then it switched back. Not moving.
    Can't play anymore if it is not working.

Rhino Keeper
    Slot #1 started working this morning and I was able to sell three items that were filling my storage....and then it stopped again. Slots 2 and 3 are dead. I can understand a couple of hours, but not overnight.

I have alost noticed more stuff is selling this morning too where yesterday noting in the market was really selling unless I bought it

My third day where nothing is selling of mine. I refuse to list anymore for sell if they just sit there. But when I go the buy items page they flying like hot cakes off the shelves. This seems in total contradiction to over 3 days ago....all my stuff was being bought as soon as I listed ....yet where I can purchase others items, the items sat there and I was only one buying. Definitely something is wrong wrong wrong

Exactly. U are right on with how it works. My stuff isn't being bought then the purchase side is on fire. And vice versa, when my stuff is selling like crazy, then the purchase side where I can buy things doesn't even budge. I don't have to hurry to buy it cause nobody else is buying it. So strange. Definitely a glitch of some kind

Yeah and with the harbor boat, u get stuck in a deadlock where u can't even play. Trying to store stuff that takes a long time to make just to fulfill the boat request but yet trying to fill regular orders but storage fills up mainly with expansion/storage parts. So your only choices to free up space are to sell stuff (but that doesn't work if stuff isn't selling) or to get rid of things in storage like expansion needed parts or things u have made (which makes no profit). It's all screwed up.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-17-16 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts
    Dragon GirlRunning the Breeding wall has been my favorite part of DS because my NBRS are the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedElephant View Post
    Same problem too, not selling anything in the trade post and yesterday everything sold as soon as I posted it.

I dont one get why this is happening. Is this like a way to limit our success? If so, this game sux. Almost true to real life...."the Man"/bureaucracy trying to keep us from getting ahead lol

It would be nice eh? Hey MODS, some help...can u ask or find out for us?

What's the fun in playing a game you can't even make a move in. I've already had to delete needed inventory parts I could use to upgrade storage because been in deadlock twice. And now I prob won't be able to expand forever cause I gave up the tripods to get space. Smh. u would at
    east think we could just delete a pending sale if it's not selling. But I think there's a glitch because why when I go to buy something it's like people are buying like crazy, u gotta be quick or its gone. Yet my stuff has sat there for 3'days.
    Dragon GirlRunning the Breeding wall has been my favorite part of DS because my NBRS are the best!!!

Executive Chef
    Same problem. Nothing I list is selling. This game is the least user friendly I have played if all these issues are there on purpose. Not being able to sell the expansion parts or delete a sale item makes for very poor playability.

Rhino Keeper
    It is very frustrating to have items sitting in the city exchange that aren't being sold. We cannot delete them from the city exchange & replace them with something else, nor can we promote them in the market once you've listed them (like we can in farm story 2). We don't even have Stormie coming around to buy our stuff. So without neighbor's, our goods have no way of being promoted for sale.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-17-16 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ballerinagirl9 View Post
    It would be nice eh? Hey MODS, some help...can u ask or find out for us?

What's the fun in playing a game you can't even make a move in. I've already had to delete needed inventory parts I could use to upgrade storage because been in deadlock twice. And now I prob won't be able to expand forever cause I gave up the tripods to get space. Smh. u would at
    east think we could just delete a pending sale if it's not selling. But I think there's a glitch because why when I go to buy something it's like people are buying like crazy, u gotta be quick or its gone. Yet my stuff has sat there for 3'days.
    I've reported this in for the team to check. Thanks.

Aside to all: You can report in this bug thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....market-anymore) if you are experiencing this.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-17-16 at 09:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Here are the cities I've seen in the city exchange. Please add any I have not listed

NORTH AMERICA:
    New York City
    San Francisco

SOUTH AMERICA:
    Brasilia

AUSTRALIA:
    Sydney

AFRICA:
    none

ASIA:
    Hong Kong
    Seoul
    Tokyo

EUROPE:
    Athens
    Berlin
    London
    Paris
    Rome

ANTARCTICA:
    None

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Here are the cities I've seen in the city exchange. Please add any I have not listed
    did you expect to see a listing from Antarctica?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast