Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City Exchange

Fashion Designer
    After a certain time if the item isn't sold it needs to be returned to inventory, sold for a lower price or something. If no one buys we can't use the spaces which sometimes you need to free up space for items in your inventory.

Every so often I buy an item from the market, hopefully it helps someone out.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-12-16 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I display the mastered shops to meet the requirements for City Hall but I store my extra mastered shops so to be able to keep submitting orders and get more parts and coins from them. Yap we all badly need space. Try rearranging your city. The City Hall and the factories are the only buildings which dont need roads so place them in the centre. Main thing is dont stop your orders cos we need those parts to upgrade/expand. Hope this helps.
    I didn't realize that factories don't need roads. Good to know. I might do some major reorganization to take advantage of that and free up space. Of course adding brownstones with 4 houses each will free up space too if you have the expansion parts for the 2 extra slots

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Every so often I buy an item from the market, hopefully it helps someone out.
    Are these people selling items real people? I see the same cities all the time: San Francis(co missing), Brasilia, Berlin, London, Sydney, Paris and Rome. Never see any other USA cities such as Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, Miami etc nor any Canadian cities.

We really need a way to have neighbors and buy from neighbors and visit their farms (even if only to see what they have for sale)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Are these people selling items real people? I see the same cities all the time: San Francis(co missing), Brasilia, Berlin, London, Sydney, Paris and Rome. Never see any other USA cities such as Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, Miami etc nor any Canadian cities.

We really need a way to have neighbors and buy from neighbors and visit their farms (even if only to see what they have for sale)
    I think those cities are based on approximate location. I did just see New York in the list. Others I see are Paris, Bras?lia, Rome, Hong Kong, Berlin, Seoul.
    How often they appear depends on the time of day. Morning/early afternoon CEST shows a lot of Asian cities, afternoon CEST shows mostly Europe. I'm assuming there'll be mostly (South-)American cities when I'm asleep

Rhino Keeper
    Level 12 here. All my stuff has been selling very fast, but today it just sits all day in the shop. What's up?
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a limit on how much I can sell in the trading post each day? I was selling like gangbusters and now it's stopped since about five hours ago. If I can't sell, I can't play since my storage is so limited right now. I have tons of stuff waiting to be collected from my factories, but I only have about five slots left to get my shipments out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Is there a limit on how much I can sell in the trading post each day? I was selling like gangbusters and now it's stopped since about five hours ago. If I can't sell, I can't play since my storage is so limited right now. I have tons of stuff waiting to be collected from my factories, but I only have about five slots left to get my shipments out.
    Same problem here, overloaded n storage and cant bring more stuff. Have four slot open n store but three seem to be out of commition. The forth will sell stuff, albeit a lot slower than before.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Same problem too, not selling anything in the trade post and yesterday everything sold as soon as I posted it.

Items won't sell suddenly! At a deadlock

So yesterday everything was flying off the shelves. Now today I was gone for over 8 hrs and not one item sold. Something is wrong. I'd take the punch and just remove them but once u list it...there is no way I can see to delete or remove item etc. so my store has 6 items just sitting that aren't selling and I need to sell stuff to make room in inventory as usual because the inventory gets sucked up by parts we need. But the game is useless if I can't use my store or sell anything. I don't get why I could sell stuff yesterday and all days prior and now can't sell a thing. Why isn't there an option to delete the item up for sale at least if it doesn't sell?
    Dragon GirlRunning the Breeding wall has been my favorite part of DS because my NBRS are the best!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ballerinagirl9 View Post
    So yesterday everything was flying off the shelves. Now today I was gone for over 8 hrs and not one item sold. Something is wrong. I'd take the punch and just remove them but once u list it...there is no way I can see to delete or remove item etc. so my store has 6 items just sitting that aren't selling and I need to sell stuff to make room in inventory as usual because the inventory gets sucked up by parts we need. But the game is useless if I can't use my store or sell anything. I don't get why I could sell stuff yesterday and all days prior and now can't sell a thing. Why isn't there an option to delete the item up for sale at least if it doesn't sell?
    I haven't been able to sell much today either. Yesterday was awesome, everything was selling in seconds.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast