Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: City Exchange

City Exchange

Why aren't we allowed to throw away items that don't sell? I need more space!

Executive Chef
    I was thinking that too. Or even take the item out of the market and back into our inventory

Fashion Designer
    Or even better let us get the things we need to expand our inventory!!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I thought I saw an 'x' (delete) button when I was maxed. Perhaps similar to BS2.

Grand Emperor
    Yes confirmed there's a "X" to throw away items in the inventory and there's no discard function in the City Exchange to free up the sale slot.

Agree! We need to be able to recover items that don't sell, or at least be able to change the price? Promote? After we have listed it

Rhino Keeper
    I also notice you can't buy or sell expansion parts like you can in other games. So if I have too much tape, I can't sell. And I can't find boxes in stores cause no one can sell them
    Last edited by bss0226; 07-12-16 at 07:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yeah because I am to a point where I am out of room and unable to get new businesses because I cannot afford the high rises, and even if I could, there's no room, and the little people aren't giving very many expansion parts...it's like a vicious cycle, lol...so it would be nice to buy parts. ><

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I ak
    Leo notice you can't buy or sell expansion parts like you can in other games. So if I have too much tape, I can't sell. And I can't find boxes in stores cause no one can sell them
    I think it's part of the game design where we cant sell upgrade parts. So keep submitting order or tap on your citizens to get these parts. And mastering businesses will reward them too.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Yeah because I am to a point where I am out of room and unable to get new businesses because I cannot afford the high rises, and even if I could, there's no room, and the little people aren't giving very many expansion parts...it's like a vicious cycle, lol...so it would be nice to buy parts. ><
    I display the mastered shops to meet the requirements for City Hall but I store my extra mastered shops so to be able to keep submitting orders and get more parts and coins from them. Yap we all badly need space. Try rearranging your city. The City Hall and the factories are the only buildings which dont need roads so place them in the centre. Main thing is dont stop your orders cos we need those parts to upgrade/expand. Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast