Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: City Exchange

I always delete parts that start to get out of control. Like when I have 18 bubble wraps and only 2 of the others.

I don't understand the people that sell large quantities of anything. Especially stuff like hats and bats. There is a 65 hat one that keeps showing up today. Does anyone ever even have 65 available slots? Not to mention I would never even buy 1 hat let alone 65. I guess I don't understand people needing money since I just hit $300,000 the other day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160928-195657.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	33786

45 coffees?! I buy coffees all the time but never more than 4 at a time. Geez...I feel sorry for these people since they can't get rid of the order and no one will ever buy it.

Executive Chef
    I find the City Exchange boring when buying. Selling is great as I make the expensive items to sell and they go quickly. But you can't buy interesting items or items that are ridiculously long to make or to collect i.e. Bricks. I'm fully expanded and could really use bricks to fill up my high rises. It's full of blue caps, baseball bats, hot chocolate or sugar. Please open it up to sell and buy building, upgrading or expansion parts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bagelprincess777 View Post
    I always delete parts that start to get out of control. Like when I have 18 bubble wraps and only 2 of the others.

I don't understand the people that sell large quantities of anything. Especially stuff like hats and bats. There is a 65 hat one that keeps showing up today. Does anyone ever even have 65 available slots? Not to mention I would never even buy 1 hat let alone 65. I guess I don't understand people needing money since I just hit $300,000 the other day.

45 coffees?! I buy coffees all the time but never more than 4 at a time. Geez...I feel sorry for these people since they can't get rid of the order and no one will ever buy it.

Same issue here, only my City Exchange is almost always full of large amounts of Chauffeur caps. I don't understand why people make so many of them?? Waiting 5 minutes to check again and it refreshes with more capssssss! Occasionally some coffee is thrown in but geez the exchange is useless most of the time!

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	34731

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	34732
    Last edited by Sawabugh; 11-27-16 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelprincess777 View Post

If no one buys them, I believe storm8 automatically purchases them after 48 hours. So the player still accrues coins.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456