Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City Exchange

Host(ess)
    I see names today, yesterday was cities, today is names. Every other cycle I get the same names with the same items. They are in different spots, but still the same ones. I noticed this because the same person is trying to sell 20 hats and it is always showing up. My sale items are selling really slow, takes hours for a sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    did you expect to see a listing from Antarctica?
    Just in case. Got to do something in those long winters...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not impressed with going to the exchange to buy and finding that over half of the stock has sold and all I'm left with us sugar to buy. When I first started using the market things wouldn't sell out - I'd always have a good selection to pick from - but now always gone when I visit. What is the point?????? It's really annoying! It's hard enough to fill the boardwalk orders without a full market.

Fashion Designer
    All there is to purchase is sugar it seems, not helpful at all.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    All I get to buy is sugar, ice cream cones and hats. It was working great 4 days ago, now nothing good to buy and sales are really slow, takes hours to sell something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Once you level up enough to make coffee in the energy factory (it's 90 minutes to craft), you'll appreciate being able to buy sugar which takes 1 hour to craft. You'll need sugar to make crackerjack and you'll need coffee for deliveries and the robobarristas

Farm Supplier
    Seeing as how sugar isn't required THAT much and I have a stack of alternating coffee and sugar at least 8+ high at any moment it's a little disappointing to just see sugar in the Exchange. What I need are usually Tradecraft tools. I'd buy stacks of Pliers and Chisels if anyone ever sold them!

Currently lvl 18

Rhino Keeper
    At a stalemate here. Can't progress because storage is full, items won't sell, and nothing I need to buy. Unless I spend a fortune on gems, which I won't. Tapped out on Farm Story 2 as far as buying gems. I rather like this game, at least before this weekend. Hope the store problem is a fixable glitch. Plus once in a rare while, someone named 'someone' buys my stuff. Can we name our cities and buy from one another?
    Last edited by LuvsHorror; 07-19-16 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Spelling errors ;)
    Have a Luvly Day!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post
    Seeing as how sugar isn't required THAT much and I have a stack of alternating coffee and sugar at least 8+ high at any moment it's a little disappointing to just see sugar in the Exchange. What I need are usually Tradecraft tools. I'd buy stacks of Pliers and Chisels if anyone ever sold them!

Currently lvl 18
    Level 17
    I need these items too! I make sugar and coffee at night and have more than what I need but always need tradecraft tools.

Fashion Designer
    Someone sold 6 wrenches. These are the kind of deals I open the exchange for

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast