Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No more money from pedestrians

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I still see citizens in my game though sometimes they disappear for a long time. Maybe they appear less frequent when we level up? I dont know. I'm checking if this is intended or a bug.
    I think while the city hall is leveling up, citizens that walk around never have coins etc to collect. We can only collect from citizens that appear as we send deliveries. Once city hall has completed its updating, citizens return to giving coins and gifts

Host(ess)
    I have noticed that a ship appears by the boardwalk and let's off passengers when I finish up the boardwalk items and pop the balloons. These seem to be the citizens that walk around the city and give coins and items. Then when it's time to do the boardwalk items they are gone again.

Grand Emperor
    Since this has been answered and it isn't a bug, closing this thread. Please discuss further in the Discussion forum. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The CM has checked on this and the game is working fine. The pedestrians walking around is random. We'll see more after completing shops orders or finishing up an order on the Boardwalk. Let's keep submitting those orders.

Grand Emperor
    Update

The Community Manager has feedback to the team and they've changed it a bit so that the citizen should be coming in a bit more. Hope you see the changes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123