Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Is the name of my city Chesterfield? That's what all of those "expand to" points of interest say. How can I name my city something else?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drie918 View Post
    They are a random drop like the other tools, it takes twelve hours to build it once you have them
    Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Is the name of my city Chesterfield? That's what all of those "expand to" points of interest say. How can I name my city something else?
    Never mind! I just expanded to the mayor's mansion and got the story. And hey, a mystery!

Are spanners to build the oven a random drop or can we craft them somewhere?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I'm putting duplicate businesses on until I can replace them with new business because they do generate income. Also: at my low level 8 most generate 10 coins per day but 2 of them generate 20 coins per day so for now I want to pick the higher yield...I noticed that the higher level I am the same business will have orders of higher level/unlocked products. More income for those.

I'm trying to figure out a road layout that gives optimum space for buildings. Any ideas from people who have played the city games?
    The businesses that give 20 coins take up two spaces so it evens out. If you are short on space you can arrange the two space ones to fill gaps that may not touch the road on both squares. Also, the town centre building doesn't need to touch the road at all so you can place it in the middle with buildings surrounding it 🙂

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tombero View Post
    Are spanners to build the oven a random drop or can we craft them somewhere?
    They come from the Tradecraft Factory.
    5 minutes crafting time / 10 cargo

I have no more new buildings to master but I need much more money to purchase swimming pool &other. Do I have to buy buildings I have already mastered again? Or just wait some time and gather the reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Drie918 View Post
    They come from the Tradecraft Factory.
    5 minutes crafting time / 10 cargo
    Thanks, that's great

Rhino Keeper
    How do you add houses to the brownstone building?

Also if you're having issue with roads and space I've noticed that the factories do NOT require a road if that helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    How do you add houses to the brownstone building?

Also if you're having issue with roads and space I've noticed that the factories do NOT require a road if that helps.
    You click on the plus sign to add to your brownstone which frees up space. You need bricks, that are random drops to add more than 2 houses.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast