Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    How do I tell what level I'm on?

Rhino Keeper
    Your level is the level of your city hall. You can see the number on the little city hall icon on the left of the yellow star or by clicking on your city hall building.

Is there a way to earn gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    If there is one, I haven't found one yet. I wish there was since i could use some gems too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Are we supposed to put the same business multiple times? I am level 9 and running out of buildings that need orders to fill. If i put more houses i will be out of space fast and i am surely not making enough money to buy the eog park and build it. Getting bored fast and I don't want to have 2 of the same businesses in my city!!!!
    I originally wasn't getting duplicates but I realized you get s permit every time you master a business. So use up your permits, you can always store up duplicates later on

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Today I got a building, Regal Cinemas, that says " Coming soon! Watch videos to earn awesome prizes!"

I assume this might be a way to earn some gems

I got a brownstone today and it has a green plus size above it to "add houses" I cannot figure out how to add one. Any tips?

New Resident
    Tap on the first green plus then tap on a house, it moves the occupants into the brownstone 👍

Rhino Keeper
    You need five scissors to repair the mayor's mansion. So far, I haven't seen any scissors drop from anywhere. Is there some other place to look, or do they just drop randomly like all the other upgrade tools? Thanks.

New Resident
    They are a random drop like the other tools, it takes twelve hours to build it once you have them

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast