Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    I'm only up to level 13 at the moment and through the levels we meet different townsfolk, eg fire and police. Do we at any time meet a traffic warden??

I only ask because I fear for the safety of the pedestrians and drivers in my town! They really do need to learn about road safety, I'm sure the insurance premium must be sky high!

Quote Originally Posted by bexiboo2 View Post
    I'm only up to level 13 at the moment and through the levels we meet different townsfolk, eg fire and police. Do we at any time meet a traffic warden??

I only ask because I fear for the safety of the pedestrians and drivers in my town! They really do need to learn about road safety, I'm sure the insurance premium must be sky high!
    This is funny since just yesterday I noticed a jam up between 4 cars & 1 was a police cruiser...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    How many items can be put in inventory? Also will there be any need for the music cottages after Citypalooza? Really like this game and really like the fact that it cost very little to do so much rather than big amounts all on single event

Farm Supplier
    Just finished citypalooza stage event and received a stage as reward...now I have 2 stages.. The second one takes up 4 squares..if I store it I loose my grape thingies...what gives I don't need two stages?...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    How many items can be put in inventory? Also will there be any need for the music cottages after Citypalooza? Really like this game and really like the fact that it cost very little to do so much rather than big amounts all on single event
    You can store as many items as you like within your inventory capacity. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1318984. The music cottages work like houses to help with your city population. You can store them if you don't need the population.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by samillian View Post
    Just finished citypalooza stage event and received a stage as reward...now I have 2 stages.. The second one takes up 4 squares..if I store it I loose my grape thingies...what gives I don't need two stages?...
    Are you saying you have 2 citypalooza stages in your storage? We only get one as a prize. Can you please check your storage again?

Farm Supplier
    I'm sorry if I confused anyone..I placed the stage that I received now I have two stages the original one and the one I received when I finished the task. If I put the one I received into storage do I loose the 32 purple grapes things that enabled me to upgrade my city hall

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry if I confused anyone..I placed the stage that I received now I have two stages the original one and the one I received when I finished the task. If I put the one I received into storage do I loose the 32 purple grapes things that enabled me to upgrade my city hall
    (those purple grape things are people)

When such items are in storage they do not add to the population. When you place it back in the city those 32 will be added to the total again

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see a baseball field... we have a factory that produces bats, but no baseball/softball field? Is it somewhere, and I'm just not seeing it?

FYI- I would love both rec league basic fields and larger stadiums (for all sports, in fact) Thanks!
    Last edited by OzFamily; 07-24-16 at 05:14 AM.

Grand Emperor
    If this event space works like Farm Story 2's or RS2, then the event stage will be gone after the event and it becomes empty like it was before. The one we get to keep will be the prize stage. Yes you'll lose the population if you keep it in storage as zyfazix mentioned.