Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

I like selling things in the market to reduce storage clutter while I wait for that elusive box or packing tape. You might not get much, but it'll hold off overcrowding for a bit.
    Last edited by adreamer711; 07-21-16 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Addition to comments

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by beatnikcrab View Post
    Anybody know what triggers the random citizens to give you money? I don't mean the ones who pop up after you fill an order at a store, or after you build something, or when you complete the boardwalk orders. I mean the ones that randomly pop up along the streets. I get them popping up two at a time for about an hour or so, and then they suddenly just stop. Crickets for HOURS. What triggers them? It doesn't seem to correlate with anything.
    Yes I'm wondering exactly the same thing. They just seem to appear at random for a hour or so then stop appearing. I can't see any rhyme or reason for them appearing or not.

Is this S8's way of telling you to log out of the game for a while and get on with real life? Those peeps are quite generous with dishing out parts for expansions!

Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    Yes I'm wondering exactly the same thing. They just seem to appear at random for a hour or so then stop appearing. I can't see any rhyme or reason for them appearing or not.

Is this S8's way of telling you to log out of the game for a while and get on with real life? Those peeps are quite generous with dishing out parts for expansions!
    Hoping it's fixed soon. For the last 4 hours I haven't been getting any money from citizens.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Airriona91 View Post
    Hoping it's fixed soon. For the last 4 hours I haven't been getting any money from citizens.
    I find that when my Citizens are not dropping items, if I force close and restart my device, it seems to help.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    What happens if your mastered buildings aren't connected to roads? I see the red popup that says I need to connect them to roads but what impact does this have?
    If you don't connect to roads you will not get stars, which you need to upgrade. If houses aren't connected, you don't get credit for people, again, which you need to upgrade. When you connect to a road you will the twinkling of "stars" stream up to the top and your stars and people will be increased. Took me a while to figure this out!

Farm Supplier
    I expanded to the Gardens a few days ago. Still no watering cans to repair it! How do I get watering cans?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I find that when my Citizens are not dropping items, if I force close and restart my device, it seems to help.
    Does not help me. I find my citizens don't have coin symbols during the day. They might start with symbols after 9 pm or so Eastern USA time. It goes back n fits and spurts after that. May even continue into the wee hours of the morning (3 am or so).

I do force quit the game often. In fact the game reloads automatically if I leave the game and go to another internet connected app ( Safari, Farm Story 2, etc)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    I expanded to the Gardens a few days ago. Still no watering cans to repair it! How do I get watering cans?
    The watering can take a while to obtain. I think it took me 4-5 days to get all the cans.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    How can I remove the Regal cinema building? I do not know what I did to get it, but I want it gone. Please! I can't store it. It takes up a lot of space, when removed I will be able to place 3 factories.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The watering can take a while to obtain. I think it took me 4-5 days to get all the cans.
    I think I got mine all in one day, but then again I spent obscene amounts of time playing that day. I think I got them exclusively from Mystery Boxes..? It took me a few days to collect the parachutes or whatever and cotton candy for the Paraglider Perch and Ferris Wheel, tho, so it must be luck of the draw.