Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fantab102 View Post
    Is there a list somewhere of what buildings/sites unlock at each level?
    There is a list here in Thread: Dream City: Game Guide - New items for new levels

Farm Supplier
    Has development of the game been cancelled? I'm at level 30 about to level up to 31, very little new buildings at level 31, nothing beyond level 31, no timed events in some time, I think it's also been a while since I got a new task on to do list too. What's the situation?

Grand Emperor
    I do wish I have an answer for you but Storm8 cant speculate. Well I love to see some events soon and since none at the moment, I'm building/upgrading/expanding my city in the mean time. Feel free to drop your feedback here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...44#post1396544

Boring at level 37 doing boardwalk and occasional business just incase it drops a new item needed for later running out of storage didn't buy item to increase it as I don't think we should have to buy things with real money why can't we use the coins we have accumulated in game

Hi folks anyone know the maximum number of coins we are allowed to have thanks

Grand Emperor
    Here's my reply to your post in Bugs forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    No worries about crossing over a million. Congrats! I think it should hold up to 99,999,999 like other Storm8 games.

Fashion Designer
    Can we delete only some of an item from inventory or just all of an item?

eg: I have 19 sledgehammers but would rather free up inventory and delete half of them but it seems like we can only delete all of an item. Is that correct or am I missing something?

thanks!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Grand Emperor
    It would be really awesome if we could delete them partially! That would have saved many of us inventory storage headaches lol. I'm afraid you will have to delete all of the same part if you want to. It's painful to but I did.

Btw here's a suggestion thread if you wish to drop a post and ask for partial deletion.
    Thread: Inventory suggestions

I'm at level 40, my question is my storage expansion is at 235. And I have all the parts to expand further, but the expansion to do that went away. Is 235 the most you can store??

Farm Supplier
    Yes, 235 is as far as it goes.
    Very annoyingly, the game still drops expansion parts though, so you have to keep deleting them