Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    We don't get revenue from the mastered businesses that are put into the Commercial Highrises?
    I hope this isn't true cause I just bought the Department Store so I could consolidate businesses in it.
    The Brownstones & Condos still count the citizens so hopefully the businesses revenue will also count.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-19-16 at 02:33 PM. Reason: removed off topic quote
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

The Honorable Panda
    We don't get revenue from the mastered businesses that are put into the Commercial Highrises?
    We should be because I have stored a lot of mine in the highrises and my star count is still the same. I only lose stars when I store a building in my inventory.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I have 33 businesses in these commercial highrises.
    So I hope we get coin credit but I only see star credit tagged with these buildings and when I collect from city hall, I don't see anything
    coming from them up into my bank at the top left of screen.

I have "Citypalooza" event happening now

When i view my City Hall it says
    "coins symbol" +21 in x amount of time.
    1,000 coins from 72 Mastered Businesses.
    Last edited by Beecause; 07-19-16 at 03:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sigh....why are saws so hard to come by? I wish we could buy those in the market because my storage is low and I keep filling up on the other parts to expand. I have enough for 3 expansions but no saws! This is a bit ridiculous! Another ploy to get us to buy gems?

Grand Emperor
    We get revenue from all businesses placed on land and highrises. The only ones that aren't counted for revenue are those in storages.
    However the mastery stars from those businesses in storage count when you need to unlock factories and crafts.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by captmiddy View Post
    A couple things:
    Upgrading to level 11 says it will unlock the Teddy Bear Depot but I can't find it in my list of shops. Is there something wrong with this item?
    This should be fixed in the next version.

Rhino Keeper

Sledgehammer?

I looked through the game guide but couldn't find much detail about sledgehammers. When are they used? I have 12 of them taking up precious inventory space...

Grand Emperor
    They are used for adding slots for highrises. See Highrises in Buildings and Crafts Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Ah, then I'll get to use them soon. Thanks!

Anybody know what triggers the random citizens to give you money? I don't mean the ones who pop up after you fill an order at a store, or after you build something, or when you complete the boardwalk orders. I mean the ones that randomly pop up along the streets. I get them popping up two at a time for about an hour or so, and then they suddenly just stop. Crickets for HOURS. What triggers them? It doesn't seem to correlate with anything.