Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    In factories it cost 6 gems to open the third slot. Is this permanent or does it cost you every time thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samillian View Post
    In factories it cost 6 gems to open the third slot. Is this permanent or does it cost you every time thanks
    I opened a third slot in one factory for 6 gems. A fourth slot costs 9 gems. Once you unlock additional slots they are permanent. You do not pay each time you use them.
    Last edited by beatnikcrab; 07-18-16 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Additional information

Farm Supplier
    Than you...I think I'll open one for wrenches...with the amount of stoves I need

Rhino Keeper
    How do you delete items from your inventory? When I open my inventory up, I see all of the items, but there is no "X" next to them in order to delete them. Sorry, I know this is a dumb question.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    How do you delete items from your inventory? When I open my inventory up, I see all of the items, but there is no "X" next to them in order to delete them. Sorry, I know this is a dumb question.
    Once your inventory is around 90% full, you see the red x's and have the option to delete items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    How do I go into edit mode and switch buildings around...I normally put stuff in storage in order to get edit mode there must be an easier way

Quote Originally Posted by jbigby View Post
    How do I go into edit mode and switch buildings around...I normally put stuff in storage in order to get edit mode there must be an easier way
    Rather than quick tapping on a building hold down on it for a couple seconds. That will open edit mode.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Kooky.

Farm Supplier

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by beatnikcrab View Post
    Rather than quick tapping on a building hold down on it for a couple seconds. That will open edit mode.
    Wow thAnks so much

Rhino Keeper
    We don't get revenue from the mastered businesses that are put into the Commercial Highrises?

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast