Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

I just repaired the mayors mansion and when I click on it there's a quote. Is this a clue what to do next or can someone tell me how does the mansion work? Do we need to keep talking to citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    I just repaired the mayors mansion and when I click on it there's a quote. Is this a clue what to do next or can someone tell me how does the mansion work? Do we need to keep talking to citizens?
    you have to repair all Chestervilles and than the Lighthouse to get the Chesterville-Statue

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lize07 View Post
    How can I remove the Regal cinema building? I do not know what I did to get it, but I want it gone. Please! I can't store it. It takes up a lot of space, when removed I will be able to place 3 factories.
    Sorry this cant be stored since it's a game feature. It supports 24 population and occupies 6 squares so it's equivalent to 6 houses.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by beatnikcrab View Post
    I think I got mine all in one day, but then again I spent obscene amounts of time playing that day. I think I got them exclusively from Mystery Boxes..? It took me a few days to collect the parachutes or whatever and cotton candy for the Paraglider Perch and Ferris Wheel, tho, so it must be luck of the draw.
    Yap, these special parts are random drops so it can take up to several days to get them as Kooky mentioned. Congrats on getting yours.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    The Mayor's Mansion is part of the game goal - it's building that gives population. You need not do anything to/for it once it's repaired. Tap on your citizens to get coins and sometimes a random drop of part.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    We get revenue from all businesses placed on land and highrises. The only ones that aren't counted for revenue are those in storages.
    However the mastery stars from those businesses in storage count when you need to unlock factories and crafts.
    Thanks for the information rynetory2

Possibly a silly question, but I haven't found the answer. Do businesses in department stores generate coins?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    Possibly a silly question, but I haven't found the answer. Do businesses in department stores generate coins?
    Yes they do because you can only store mastered businesses into them. They're basically containers. Nothing more. They don't take away any profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    you have to repair all Chestervilles and than the Lighthouse to get the Chesterville-Statue
    Thanks! That's going to take quite some time, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The Mayor's Mansion is part of the game goal - it's building that gives population. You need not do anything to/for it once it's repaired. Tap on your citizens to get coins and sometimes a random drop of part.
    Thanks!