Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    I have 309 Stars and I need 335 to upgrade

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    I understand the concept of the game I have nothing in storage the stars are just not registering when I finish a business I am on level 15
    Well I can't think of anything else. Maybe a mod can help or maybe you need to send a ticket to support. Hope you get an answer soon!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    I keep getting new shops etc and my stars are not increasing so I cannot get to the next level please advise me thanks
    I have replied to your bug report in the thread you have started, lets continue there. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper

Business orders - levels of difficulty

Are some business in the same category (ex: dining) easier to fill than others? I find that each star within a business is more difficult to fill.

But is the Hut Dogs more difficult than Crabbie Shack? Or is it just random.

Does each Crabbie Shack get more difficult? Would my 10th Crabbie Shacks be more difficult than my 5th Beefy King? Or does the difficulty raise with each new building? Or is it just every game level that gets more difficult.
    Last edited by vickyville14; 09-01-16 at 04:03 PM. Reason: added

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Are some business in the same category (ex: dining) easier to fill than others? I find that each star within a business is more difficult to fill.

Does each Crabbie Shack get more difficult? Would my 10th Crabbie Shacks be more difficult than my 5th Beefy King? Or does the difficulty raise with each new building? Or is it just every game level that gets more difficult.
    I think the difficulty increases when we unlock the higher level crafts which requires more mastery stars. The dining business basically asks for crafts from the dining factories randomly.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post

I've checked with the team on this. "Difficulty is random but it does get harder as you level up your City Hall."

Rhino Keeper
    I have a dream city game on my phone how do I get back the same game on my tablet? thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    I have a dream city game on my phone how do I get back the same game on my tablet? thanks
    You can use the Login Feature to transfer your game over. Please see New device - transfer your games

Executive Chef
    Where do I find the Founders statue? Do you have to build the lighthouse to get it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Where do I find the Founders statue? Do you have to build the lighthouse to get it?
    IIRC, yes, that is it. The Founders state is a suprisingly little thing for the big personality and shoadow cast by the mysterious Chesterfield. (1x1, 15 population).