Points of Interest & Locations (Main island)
Available via land expansions
Expand to these points of interest to increase your population. The special parts randomly drop from citizens, submitting orders and mastering businesses.
Here are my recommendations for expansion. The order was planned with considerations of population growth and the most direct expansion path. Adjust according to your preferences.
- Mayor's Mansion
- Chesterfield Wheel
- Chesterfield Gardens
- Chesterfield Vineyard
- Chesterfield Retreat
- Paraglider Perch / Observatory
- Chesterfield Studios
- Chesterfield Castle / Chesterfield Landing
- Fort Chesterfield / Waterfall
Points of Interest
Note: These buildings can be moved after expansion but can't be stored until you have repaired them.
"Breathe life into a stone..." - C.C.
Chesterfield Wheel (animated)
"Full of sound and fury..." - C.C.
3rd plot from the railway tracks
"Get thee glass eyes..." - C.C.
Next to the railway tracks
"To unpathed waters..." - C.C.
"Out, out, brief candle..." - C.C.
Discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....field-Vineyard
Note: These locations cannot be moved.
Paraglider Perch (animated)
Opened by mayoral directive.
South west of your Boardwalk
Discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....raglider-Perch
Built in 1945. Renovated by mayoral directive.
Built by W.S.Stratford.
1. Expand here and complete the goals to get a Founder's statue. See Special buildings for more info on the statue.
2. These goals popped up after you have repaired the first 5 Points of Interest in the recommended list above.
Related topic: Parts, Special buildings