Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dragon: Watch and Battle Now Feature

Fashion Designer
    It made a special appearance 24hrs after the first time, haven't noticed it today.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Hawk! Gf! Thanks! I thought I had the most recent update! I updated - I got the round speeding up now. Silly me. thanks again my long time friend! Yes I agree totally worth watching a video to speed up here and there.
    Always happy to help a friend

Rhino Keeper
    This is really good thank you TL.

Executive Chef
    It has disappeared in my game, as has the watch for food icon.

Executive Chef
    And now, nearly 2 hours later, both have reappeared..... .

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    And now, nearly 2 hours later, both have reappeared..... .
    Once you have watched your daily allowance of videos the icon disappears for 24 hours after you watched the first video.

On one of our islands we get four videos a day and get gold. On the other island we get two a day and can get food or speed up battles.

NB if you watch one video at 9am and then another at 10am you have to wait 24 hours for each one, so you can only watch one at 9am the next day and then wait an hour for the next one.

Also, if you usually watch your videos in the morning but leave it until the afternoon one day then you always have to wait for the afternoon to watch them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRamtops View Post
    Once you have watched your daily allowance of videos the icon disappears for 24 hours after you watched the first video.

On one of our islands we get four videos a day and get gold. On the other island we get two a day and can get food or speed up battles.

NB if you watch one video at 9am and then another at 10am you have to wait 24 hours for each one, so you can only watch one at 9am the next day and then wait an hour for the next one.

Also, if you usually watch your videos in the morning but leave it until the afternoon one day then you always have to wait for the afternoon to watch them.
    I understand the limits, but the food one didn't used to disappear, just used to say the limit had been reached or some similar wording. Also, I hadn't used either When they disappeared.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345