Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    That's the decoration that dropped during the 30 min adventures, right?
    Oh, I thought it was an egg to hatch an additional Griffin. Deco egg makes more sense though. I'm really not sure now that you bring that up lol.

I was unable to get into the game yesterday afternoon and evening. All other games were working fine. Tried force closing, deleting etc. Finally got in today but too late.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I was unable to get into the game yesterday afternoon and evening. All other games were working fine. Tried force closing, deleting etc. Finally got in today but too late.
    I had the exact same problem. I shut game several times and even shut down ipad but it took nearly a whole day to get it working again.

New Resident
    I paid for the level 5 roost minutes before the event ended but didn't get the griffin. Any moderators that can assist or should I send an email? Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sooter23 View Post
    I paid for the level 5 roost minutes before the event ended but didn't get the griffin. Any moderators that can assist or should I send an email? Thanks!
    Hi, you'll need to email Support. Feel free to send me your ticket number by PM as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Here is the master list of all drops from the Griffin and the Nest. Info courtesy of PikaSquirrel

The Royal Griffin drops:
    Fur
    Rat Tail
    Creep Tooth
    Fey Crystal
    Eggs
    Wheat
    Roast Chicken
    Golden Egg
    White Petal

The level 5 Griffin Roost will drop:
    Golden Egg
    Wheat
    Roast Chicken
    Griffin Egg
    Stone

added to post 1 with the goal info at the top.
    SW ~ Is PikaSquirrel absolutely positive about the Lv 5 Griffin Roost dropping a Griffin Egg???
    I've collected from mine nearly every time it's come due since this event. Everything else on the list has dropped from it except for that deco.
    If the Griffin Egg truly *is* coded to drop from the Roost, it must be an extreeeeemely low ultra rare drop.
    Please verify? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    SW ~ Is PikaSquirrel absolutely positive about the Lv 5 Griffin Roost dropping a Griffin Egg???
    I've collected from mine nearly every time it's come due since this event. Everything else on the list has dropped from it except for that deco.
    If the Griffin Egg truly *is* coded to drop from the Roost, it must be an extreeeeemely low ultra rare drop.
    Please verify? Thx.
    I double checked just now and it does drop Griffin Eggs, and yes they are extreeeeemly rare! ><
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I double checked just now and it does drop Griffin Eggs, and yes they are extreeeeemly rare! ><
    Excellent! I was wondering about that too! I had thought maybe it was just the deco eggy.
    Go, go, snow balls chance, Ho!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Well phooey to extreeeeemely rare lol ..but thanks for the dbl-ck.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Well phooey to extreeeeemely rare lol ..but thanks for the dbl-ck.
    I thought i'd update. I just got a deco Griffin egg to drop from my roost. I've faithfully collected from it on average 2 times a day...even during hungry-energy-sucking events. That's quite the low rate :P
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485