Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

I'm so really dissappointed by this Second Mission in a Chain Is it now the destination for the Gamers to realize, that the Target could only be reached by paying for GEMS. Ok. That's it. That's a reason to finish with playing this Game. There are so more things to do in your life

@Administrator: Please delete My Storm-ID ( and so within Castle World )

I Never thought this Would Happens, but: I will finish that in 2 Hours! I don't spend Gems, but lot of my Energy Crates are gone now.

This Quest was impossible to Do Without Gems or Energy Crates. I Hope Storm 8 Will made it easier in Future. Ich mach das nicht nochmal so!

Worms & rocks...

Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    I'm not going through 55 pgs .... Does any rock give more worms? I don't think I'll finish, can't use gems, so I'm constantly in there clicking.
    There was a lot of speculation as to which type gave the best returns on worms... In the end, I noticed they were all the same... One small rock may give 100% return while the next one may only yield 1 or 2 worms! Both the iron rich and large rock were just as random... I eventually just stuck with the large rock to save frustration and time with replacing used up rocks.
    The only rock I didn't try was the dark cave glimmer rock - or what ever it's called (the one you have use gems to buy); I received 2 from adventures but as I was maxed on so much... I didn't want to waste the more valuable yields from them by chopping them for worms during this event.

So, that would be the only possibility for higher yields of worms - that I can see... Somehow I doubt they make a difference in worms though.

~With the immense time, energy and tedious tapping required for this event, one would have thought S8 would have made the chops a minimum of 1 worm/chop... It was like insult to injury when you had 3 energy left & needed 1 worm to start a food - that was when you'd chop 3 and get none! Happened time and again for me & I'm lucky I managed to keep from throwing my phone across the room and smashing it up!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    As soon as you upgrade the Griffin Roost to Level 5, you get the Griffin! So, 6 hours are out! Good luck to those who did not give up and are still trying to finish this goal!
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    4 hours left and 3 nesting thingys to go. I'm gonna make it

Farm Supplier
    I always spend gems on Castle Story but now I wont anymore. This quest is impossible to do and I am a level 50 player. I play in the morning and when I come home, I dont play castle story for fun anymore. You really dont get a break from it to spend time on building your game because everytime there is another quest. Now I know that this quest is all about the money players spend on gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I am pondering how much I want that griffen since I have so much left to do. I was out of the game two days last week for work/kid reasons and haven't a shot at catching up. The worms particularly were a ridiculous effort. Why don't you let me use some of the gummy worms I still have in my inventory from one of the past follies?

I got it!

But it's sooooo good to Play just for Fun again!

Rhino Keeper
    I am confused. I worked like a mad woman to get the quest finished and before passing out last night (we have been fighting illness in our home all week, but hubby gave me the night off from kid wrangling to rest and finish the quest) and remember upgrading the rock to Level 5. But where is the Griffin? I have the one from the Baron's tent, but I do not see any other one. I literally collected what I needed, and levelled the rock up and rolled over and passed out. Just woke up and and am looking for my Griffin.

Executive Chef
    less than 2h left and i only reached step 9. i'm giving up this. this is the 2nd impossible quest (unless you play 24h/day) !
    no more fun with Castle story
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)