Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please send an email to Support so an agent can check your game. When you press X nothing should happen...
    Done! Thanks SW

New Resident
    So what happens if you don't finish the timed quest? Can you still upgrade the roost?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsymini View Post
    So what happens if you don't finish the timed quest? Can you still upgrade the roost?
    Yes but special items don't drop once the event finishes. You can then only use gems to complete any unfinished levels.

New Resident
    I'm done with the game then. Deleting now, it's too much work for nothing
    Yes but special items don't drop once the event finishes. You can then only use gems to complete any unfinished levels.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You could just stick to main story... Some players do as that fits their schedule better. If you delete your game it is stored on S8 servers if you want to continue with main story later.

This event has been the toughest yet!

Executive Chef
    This event has been the toughest yet!
    Agreed SW!

So I have to admit I'm a little disappointed with this quest.

The past 2 quests ... this one and the Stag have been incredibly labour intensive for very poor prizes.
    All of the animation is beautiful and these are pieces that will be permanently displayed in my kingdom but the sad fact is they are just taking up precious space because their drops are so poor.
    The Colosseum quest got this right. Beautiful design with worthwhile drops.

I normally have no problems with quests (I never spend gems on them) and I always finish ahead of time
    But I honestly can't see myself making this one
    I'm currently sitting on 20 sky stones, 33 nesting straw , completed soft blankets , 11 griffin food
    I will need to be collecting constantly to do it in time.
    I have had a busy couple weeks, but even so I can normally stay on top of them with a little planning. This one no

To make matters worse the current sale that popped up today is completely useless to help me finish?!?
    Does anyone at Storm8 actually play??
    Why offer us nesting twigs?!? Feathers and Wheat or Energy are what we need!
    I'm in a situation (which happens very rarely) that I would actually spend some real money on this game yet I see no option that can help me finish.
    The gems I would need to spend, to get the few items I need, would cost me hundreds of dollars!
    So gem purchases aren't even an option.
    Very bad that someone's poor understanding of the game is costing the company money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    To make matters worse the current sale that popped up today is completely useless to help me finish?!?
    Does anyone at Storm8 actually play??
    Why offer us nesting twigs?!? Feathers and Wheat or Energy are what we need!
    I'm in a situation (which happens very rarely) that I would actually spend some real money on this game yet I see no option that can help me finish.
    The gems I would need to spend, to get the few items I need, would cost me hundreds of dollars!
    So gem purchases aren't even an option.
    Very bad that someone's poor understanding of the game is costing the company money.
    I actually had the same thought, I don't generally spend money on the game but this was one of those times that I was going to do so, as I'd really love to finish the quest and obtain the final goal. But I have more than enough nesting twigs and sky stones. If the pack had offered energy, worms etc the stuff that's rare/hard to come by for this quest it would have been worth it!

I'm likely not going to finish this quest despite finishing most of the others with time to spare. I guess I probably could have finished it, but quite frankly, doing nothing except for harvesting wheat, collecting from chickens and chopping rocks, day after day just became tedious to the point where I didn't even want to bother playing. I'm not going to stop playing entirely, but I just thought that I would give that feedback for input to future quest design. Sister Sister was very tedious as well, but at least it wasn't timed so that you could leave it and come back to it to keep from losing interest.

Just finished and got the Griffin ��
    A big thank to you guys for posting all the information and the steps. Without your help it had been impossible to complete this quest!

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I just gathered from a rock pile, and some of the worms coming off it were giving me 2 at a time. I didn't see that before today. Just as a heads up.
    Sadly mine are going down I just chopped rock 40x & got 19 worms 11 wheat gave 5 twigs. I have used every rock available. The first 4-5 rocks gave great drops, but then become sparce so I try the next.
    I have only participated in this event & the stag. I tried to do the coliseum but that event icon appeared just 5 days before it ended, so clearly I got nowhere with that.
    Even though I am disabled, mostly bed ridden & a chronic insomniac & time is not an issue for me, the stag was VERY labor intensive. This event, however, seemed more enjoyable & relaxing to play until level 7. Why are the first 6 levels normal to play & the rest so ridiculous? 65 nesting straw & 20 griffin food for 10 & 11? It took me 4 1/2days to collect what level 7 needed.
    I feel this is done to make me feel panicked I will not finish causing me to purchase gems to get through it. As a dedicated player of so many games, who spends $ a couple times a week to purchase little items here & there in the markets, I feel betrayed. I will continue to play & spend on main storylines & even attempt the timed events in the future, but I will no longer "panic spend".
    Also, does anyone know why the events start @ midnight, which is 3am where I am, & not, say 12 noon when people are up & about?
    Last edited by HarleyBrat119; 07-16-16 at 07:31 AM.