Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Executive Chef
    Yay! I finally finished! I hope never to see another worm in my life, lol! The griffin is very stupendous looking, and I'm glad I slogged through, even if all it does is look pretty.

I do hope S8 listens to the feedback and stops doing these types of quests. Especially the dropping ONE of whatever you need per tap. The half hour quests are really tedious also.

Too much energy usage!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I admit that I'm doing the same. Also collected an extra sky stone. With every collection beyond what I need I ask myself why? I think I might have a problem...
    Oh! Yes! I too!
    One extra item of all the things to the collection
    The problem is contagious

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    The fact that people are finishing with over three days to spare makes me wish people would hold back rants at day 2 and 3 or just do the math to see it's possible. I'm not saying it's the same folks, just that all of the "it's impossible without gems or having a life" just isn't true. For lower level players who find seeds or wool a challenge, or only have one stable or zero wizarding schools, yes - this would be very, very hard. But many of us don't have any white alicorns and are set to finish on time.

As for making it fun, my personal challenge has been to waste nothing but regular stones, and even those as few as possible. I am making earth wisps, fancy blocks, armor etc between nests and blankets to keep the inventory for all materials below 95. I made several dozen noodles with all of the eggs. Yes the tapping of wheat, chic and rocks got boring but making sure I don't waste my collections makes it more strategic and in my opinion, fun.

I'm glad that the recent quests have met your definition of fun. It's pretty subjective I suppose, but definitely not my definition, and many others', definition of fun. We've held out on all the events and quests so far that we didn't feel was fun in hopes that Storm8 would produce some good ones, in our humble opinions.

Btw, I am finishing early as well. I am at level 50 so it's not that difficult, just tedious, but I still don't think it's fun. I loved the old quests and events with great storylines and interesting tasks. It seems that the new game designers have similar tastes as yourself, and many others it seems, and that is great. Players who don't have similar tastes can always choose to play other games. It is also okay to voice opinions, and not rant on other players for their opinions.

Thanks for your tips. I'm sure some players will find it useful. I believe lots of higher level players have lots of stock of many items but could always add a few more to reach the max of 99.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-15-16 at 01:16 AM. Reason: PM sent about edit

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you play on an apple device: Run around an tap things you want to collect, then on you device pull down from the top your notification screen then let it up.
    When you do this all the items will collect quickly. You do not have to wait for your avatar to go to each item to collect.
    still have to tap, first I thought you can swipe down and automatically collect LOL

thx for the clarification ^^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I admit that I'm doing the same. Also collected an extra sky stone. With every collection beyond what I need I ask myself why? I think I might have a problem...
    The end is in sight for me too. I only need 3 more griffin food, but I am going to make 4. That way, I have an extra of each too. The problem we have is called hoarding!

Thanks to all for your encouragement and info. I always look forward to reading the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    is there any major graphical difference between lv 3 and 4? As from the pics here , can barely tell the difference lol

I need 5 more griffin food to upgrade, but not sure if I should continue if they look same...

Farm Supplier
    My drinking a huge glass of water before bed and my nocturnal trips to the toilet to pluck chickens has helped me finish the event as well.I swear .my cows are now smiling now that they are being milked

Fashion Designer
    Surprisingly working on part 10
    I agree with everyone else - this event (like many before it) is ridiculous.
    Not enough drops of items needed (like the silly worms from rocks), too many items to make (how many nests do these Griffins need?!?)

Seems these timed quests are ONLY made for those players at the highest level or who have real cash to spend on gems. Oh well
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    As there are a lot of posts and I may have missed it can somebody tell me where the exotic fibre for making blankets comes from? Is it only the stables or are there other buildings that drop these?

Farm Supplier
    I should finish today on my game (level 50) and tomorrow on my daughter's game (level 29). For lower-level players I think this event is achievable as long as the kingdom has a conservatory and a good supply of wool (or better yet, a sheep or two). I do not like having to check in on the game every hour for days at a time, but I have to say this is the first event that wasn't more difficult on my daughter's game. Chopping tons of rocks and collecting from chickens so much had the added benefit of supplying golden eggs and nuggets.

I, too, appreciate the people who keep it positive on these threads. Of course, everyone is welcome to their opinion, but I'm tired of all the passive-aggressive comments that cast aspersions on those of us that like the game. Quit if you feel it's the right decision for you, but please don't try to make me feel bad about playing, enjoying, and/or spending money on the game.

(I do know what happened about a month ago, in case anyone wants to say I'm just naive.)