Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by undead30k View Post
    It was mentioned earlier that the drops will cease on items like worms, feathers, and exotic threads once we upgrade to Lv5. Tempted to keep collecting worms, feathers, and threads until maxed. Anyone else? I made one extra blanket, griffin food, and nesting straw.
    im at reach ;level 5 now and everythings droping the same. little bit of worms same feathers same everything, except wool that one is less and less
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    The fact that people are finishing with over three days to spare makes me wish people would hold back rants at day 2 and 3 or just do the math to see it's possible. I'm not saying it's the same folks, just that all of the "it's impossible without gems or having a life" just isn't true. For lower level players who find seeds or wool a challenge, or only have one stable or zero wizarding schools, yes - this would be very, very hard. But many of us don't have any white alicorns and are set to finish on time.

As for making it fun, my personal challenge has been to waste nothing but regular stones, and even those as few as possible. I am making earth wisps, fancy blocks, armor etc between nests and blankets to keep the inventory for all materials below 95. I made several dozen noodles with all of the eggs. Yes the tapping of wheat, chic and rocks got boring but making sure I don't waste my collections makes it more strategic and in my opinion, fun.
    I couldn't agree more. I don't want to offend anyone saying this but, it isn't fun to read players threatening to quit playing the game because of one optional quest. If the griffin had incredible drops and people couldn't finish the event that would not be cool. But since the drops are marginal at best no harm if you can't finish.

Executive Chef
    It was mentioned earlier that the drops will cease on items like worms, feathers, and exotic threads once we upgrade to Lv5. Tempted to keep collecting worms, feathers, and threads until maxed. Anyone else? I made one extra blanket, griffin food, and nesting straw.
    you go Undead!!!
    As for me I don't want to even see another of those worms. Just the thought feels me with dread. I'm happy collecting the rest of my straw and feathers. I managed to get my earth wisps levels up and I also squeezed out 2 mitherl ( tho I think these have depreciated ) and I managed about 2 trades for tickets.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Worms have become the new corn! (for those that remember that dreaded event!) although, wheat slowly moving into that category too... ha!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post

As for making it fun, my personal challenge has been to waste nothing but regular stones, and even those as few as possible. I am making earth wisps, fancy blocks, armor etc between nests and blankets to keep the inventory for all materials below 95. I made several dozen noodles with all of the eggs. Yes the tapping of wheat, chic and rocks got boring but making sure I don't waste my collections makes it more strategic and in my opinion, fun.
    I did the same with this challenge and the last challenge with the sap, wood and living wood from the deforestation. I was glad that this challenge was rocks instead of trees for two reasons, it provided different resources from the last challenge and it was just after the expansions upgrade so I used the coal for wisps and then made lanterns for the expansions. If I must smash endless rocks, the timing was great.

Fashion Designer
    I admit that I'm doing the same. Also collected an extra sky stone. With every collection beyond what I need I ask myself why? I think I might have a problem...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I admit that I'm doing the same. Also collected an extra sky stone. With every collection beyond what I need I ask myself why? I think I might have a problem...
    Or in hopes if they ever bring items back. Like the different color dyes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I did the same with this challenge and the last challenge with the sap, wood and living wood from the deforestation. I was glad that this challenge was rocks instead of trees for two reasons, it provided different resources from the last challenge and it was just after the expansions upgrade so I used the coal for wisps and then made lanterns for the expansions. If I must smash endless rocks, the timing was great.
    Exactly and I did the same exact thing as you and peachtreeshoppe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    4 small rock piles and one big rock pouring finally gives 20 worms!
    Think I will stop once I upgrade to egg lv 4

this is no fun zzzz
    I have been keeping some numbers from my game and 2 others, and all 3 of us have experienced a huge reduction in worm drop since we upgraded to Level 4. Coincidence? Hmmmmmm.
    Last edited by newzealander; 07-15-16 at 12:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Or in hopes if they ever bring items back. Like the different color dyes
    Yes, a few times the extras did come in handy.