Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    My timer says I have 7 days left, is this right?
    I'm losing my mind, I typed a reply which now seems to have vanished, might end up with a double post, I've done that before. Any ways, the timer rounds up so if it says 7 days it is only 6 days and the unknown remaining portion of the last day. Right now my timer says 6 days so it appears to have rolled over since your post. To calculate my remaining time I always subtract a day and then get the extra bit of time as a bonus. On the last day it will count down the hours and minutes.
    Last edited by ashley224; 07-12-16 at 07:31 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I am on day 5 of trying to get to level 4 on the nest. This is RIDICULOUS. I've been doing nothing but wheat, adventures, rocks and chickens. And I am able to get on alot during the day, as I am at home most of the time. I guess devs didn't pay attention to the fiasco the last event was. ><
    I agree. Did the developers even care about their players' feedback... Still the same 30-min adventure, 30-min checking on chickens, not to mention the number of worms requirement per one Griffin food - a.k.a our precious energy - is ridiculous. This is just not as fun and exciting as it used to be. Doing tedious and repetitive tasks continuously just to receive some beautiful deco with poor drops - seems even worst than doing chores to me. I truly hope S8 will fix it in the next event!
    Last edited by ClaireEdwolf; 07-12-16 at 07:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    Well, it looks like I will finish the Tapping;oops I meant Griffin, Quest. I have 5/5 blankets, 40/40 Sky Stones, 15/20 food, 43/65 nesting straw and 6 days left. I have accomplished this with no gems; I only have 1 and no plans to aquire more, but through relentless tapping and almost continuous play except for 8 hours of sleep. The burning question is why? I really don't know. I do know that I do not plan on participating in any more of these Events. Each one gets worse than the last and have nothing to do with the long forgotten Main Storyline.
    I do not understand why this was for Level 17 and up. I can't see anyone under 40 having a chance if for no other reason than the amount of coins required. I did a minimum of 70 adventures at 2,000 coins each and have bought I have no idea how many iron rich rocks and regular rocks. Easily spent 500,000; probably way more, cousins. Not to mention that given the vast amount of energy; burned through all my energy crates(wish I hadn't), there was no way to collect coins.
    In the Griffin Quest dialogue, Ivy says we will soon have a baby Griffin flying around the kingdom. Where is he? Haven't seen one in my neighbor's (singular) kingdom who finished. A flying Griffin could be cool; we do have an awesome flying glimmerbat and a pitiful flying faerie. Is this false advertising, Ivy?
    Please Storm8 return to the main storyline and to fun, realistic events. I fully expect this post to be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    I have no idea other than autocorrect as to why the word cousins appears in my post.
    You know a quest has gotten out of hand when you have to start spending cousins to complete it!!
    I am sorry, but this just hit my funny bone and we sure do all need a laugh about now! (I just laughed that laugh where the rest of the family kinda looks at you funny!)

I am like you, I will finish. 3 more food and 9 more nests and I'm done. No gems used. Not even sure why it mattered to me to finish. Except I am still clinging to the idea of the way the game was when I first started playing.

Ps. And I noticed that bit about the griffin flying around too. Somehow I think it will only be flying in Ivy's imagination.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-12-16 at 08:14 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lamlarissa View Post
    Only on part 7.... And am going to Italy in 3 days... Thats a 13 hours flight from where I'm at. Guys, it seems hopeless to me. Should I stop with the quest (or the game as a whole&#128548??? Anyone also lets this go,..?
    Enjoy ITALY!!!! Because I can't travel so I play games lol

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm not gemming either. (and no I don't know what cousins means either iamvan2 - maybe coins?). Only a couple more nests to make before the battle for Part 11 begins. I think we all deserve a medal for finishing this event

I would recommend stocking up on wheat and other resources we used a lot of for this tapping quest; we probably will need them soon for future quests; that has happened before.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm not gemming either. (and no I don't know what cousins means either iamvan2 - maybe coins?). Only a couple more nests to make before the battle for Part 11 begins. I think we all deserve a medal for finishing this event
    I think you should pass that on so we can have another decoration to display. Maybe it could drop a golden item on a rare occasion. It can be a Griffin medal. Or a golden item once a week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm with you, SpiritWind! I'm not gemming, and I just keep slogging away. I actually think this is doable. (Don't tell S8). Not for people who actually have a life, mind you.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Anyone else having issues with counts when collecting: even if I collect one plot that says 2 wheat, it only adds one to my stocks. It's making this quest impossible. I have reset the game and my phone. Still happening... Anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    So far the Griffon roost has just given me wheat... BUT the Griffon itself is all over the place with stuff! Always more than one thing... Pretty sure there was a lemon in there?... I could be mistaken.. But pretty sure! Haha. But His drops aren't bad! not just wheat! It's like a little surprise like sir pigglesworth
    Just wanted to share
    Last edited by nateryd; 07-12-16 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Auto correct did some things