Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Thanks for the warning. I double-checked on Page 1, where all the info is, and it says that items made in Part 10 count for Part 11. I'll let you know if that's true when I get there. At least I'll have 99 worms in inventory. Good luck!
    I'm not sure how it worked for others, but I had 2 ready to collect when part 10 started so I only had to make 3/5. And while I was making the nests and blankets to complete part 10, I kept making food too and they all count towards the part 11 upgrade. 17 more nests and 8 more food to finish this PITA!

*make that 15 nests, 7 food.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-12-16 at 02:14 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Everything I made ahead of time to get to level 5 counted . You're safe! Stray stocking up now! Cause she's a doozie of a goal . Oh! And once you level up past 4 your drops on worms go WAYYYY down... So maybe stockpile those!!!
    😊

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Princess! nice to know. I feel better about my worm issue now.

And nateryd, too! Thank you.
    Last edited by room27; 07-12-16 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Added thank you

Just got 2 wheat and 4 roast chickens plus other stuff from Barons tent. No energy expense yeah. So sad that I'm excited about 2 wheat. But I am yippee

New Resident
    I have to say that this was fun until part 7. I give. I don't have the time or patience for all of this. The energy it takes is just plain silly. Given the drops that come from other prizes, I have decided that this is not worth it 😞

Rhino Keeper
    Here is a hint if you have a tinker camp. As you are digging for worms use your coal to make earth wisps in your tinker camp as you can't go beyond 99 coal in your storage. This way not so much waste and later you can use your earth wisps to make wisp lanterns to expand your kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on part 7. I was actually going to buy a pack of feathers, sticks and noodles (?), but when I read the griffin gives wheat and fur, I decided against it. This is yet another mindless, tedious event. Boooring!
    On the bright side, I just got a Fireworks Griffin in the tent. Too cute, and he looks nice next to my (still) level 3 roost.
    So, I am done, too. I just can't take that constant tapping anymore. I am hoping for more realistic and reasonable quests in the future. I have played this game for over 2 years and would like to continue, but, boy, S8 is making this more like a chore than fun.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    I'd quit playing CS, and then came back because of goal releases in other s8 games, and was all into it again for a week wondering why i left in the first place.

then i got a timed goal which started out fine and quickly got to the point where i have no hope of completion and i remembered why i left. this is not a game for people who can't check in frequently--there's just too much stuff that you have to let pass you by. and i thought the griffin was really pretty too.

Farm Supplier
    Well, it looks like I will finish the Tapping;oops I meant Griffin, Quest. I have 5/5 blankets, 40/40 Sky Stones, 15/20 food, 43/65 nesting straw and 6 days left. I have accomplished this with no gems; I only have 1 and no plans to aquire more, but through relentless tapping and almost continuous play except for 8 hours of sleep. The burning question is why? I really don't know. I do know that I do not plan on participating in any more of these Events. Each one gets worse than the last and have nothing to do with the long forgotten Main Storyline.
    I do not understand why this was for Level 17 and up. I can't see anyone under 40 having a chance if for no other reason than the amount of coins required. I did a minimum of 70 adventures at 2,000 coins each and have bought I have no idea how many iron rich rocks and regular rocks. Easily spent 500,000; probably way more, cousins. Not to mention that given the vast amount of energy; burned through all my energy crates(wish I hadn't), there was no way to collect coins.
    In the Griffin Quest dialogue, Ivy says we will soon have a baby Griffin flying around the kingdom. Where is he? Haven't seen one in my neighbor's (singular) kingdom who finished. A flying Griffin could be cool; we do have an awesome flying glimmerbat and a pitiful flying faerie. Is this false advertising, Ivy?
    Please Storm8 return to the main storyline and to fun, realistic events. I fully expect this post to be removed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    Well, it looks like I will finish the Tapping;oops I meant Griffin, Quest. I have 5/5 blankets, 40/40 Sky Stones, 15/20 food, 43/65 nesting straw and 6 days left. I have accomplished this with no gems; I only have 1 and no plans to aquire more, but through relentless tapping and almost continuous play except for 8 hours of sleep. The burning question is why? I really don't know. I do know that I do not plan on participating in any more of these Events. Each one gets worse than the last and have nothing to do with the long forgotten Main Storyline.
    I do not understand why this was for Level 17 and up. I can't see anyone under 40 having a chance if for no other reason than the amount of coins required. I did a minimum of 70 adventures at 2,000 coins each and have bought I have no idea how many iron rich rocks and regular rocks. Easily spent 500,000; probably way more, cousins. Not to mention that given the vast amount of energy; burned through all my energy crates(wish I hadn't), there was no way to collect coins.
    In the Griffin Quest dialogue, Ivy says we will soon have a baby Griffin flying around the kingdom. Where is he? Haven't seen one in my neighbor's (singular) kingdom who finished. A flying Griffin could be cool; we do have an awesome flying glimmerbat and a pitiful flying faerie. Is this false advertising, Ivy?
    Please Storm8 return to the main storyline and to fun, realistic events. I fully expect this post to be removed.

I have no idea other than autocorrect as to why the word cousins appears in my post.