Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Farm Supplier
    Am I seeing things..65 nesting straws for level 10...I'm struggling with level 7 and now see I'll have to do it again...are they joking..this has to be some type of typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I knew if I came into the forum I'd find that I wasn't alone in my frustration with this event. I want to smack whoever created level 7 and whoever approved level 7.
    You haven't seen what's required for the last upgrade in step 11? Step 7 is peanuts compared to that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post

I don't know who it was that got them to change the number of trade tickets required in the last event to something more reasonable, but could that person (or people) please talk to them again. This is just too much to dump on one level. They really need to put more thought into what can be accomplished in a day, even if it's a weekend I have things that need to get done on the weekends too. Please fix this level.
    I agree. Please S8, review the requirements.

This is no fun and not possible for the vast majority of players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I agree. Please S8, review the requirements.

This is no fun and not possible for the vast majority of players.
    Yes, the last part needs to be cut out completely. That would make part seven the worst, and the last part a bit hard but not impossible. There's no way to make 60 nests!

Please remove the last step. Thanks!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    S8 is trying to make my u-goals look like a Sunday hick! At leas my u-goals are not timed!

Pfuuu, happy to have a few alis to help. On my main account (this) I gave up. I have not seen report for the REQs of L5 roost, but even if it is similar to L4, that will be a ruff ride, but feasible if all energy is focused on: Wheat Harvest, Rock Hammering & Chicken tending with occasional workshop,keep visits & bacon harvest.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to the premise of making quests fun & achievable?

Fun was out of the window day 1 & looks like achievable is getting ready to jump also.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    Well that just takes so much away from the desire to play.
    They're alienating many of their players, and that is never a good thing!
    agreed. players just starting wont want to continue. im level 49 and doubt i'll be able to finish this quest, didnt manage the last one either. how are newer players supposed to cope?

Executive Chef
    Oh my goodness... upgrades to level 4 and 5 are just insane. I'm a very long-time level 50 player without a huge herd of alicorns and the energy and time requirements for this quest are ridiculous. Never before have I struggled this much, it has always been doable - albeit very time comsuming. I just cannot understand how they could put out an event like this, surely something has to change in order to make it more doable for even the highest level players.

I am already wasting my eggs for collecting feathers. At level 10 the requirements to upgrade the nest to L4 is herculean task. If the list given for up gradation to L5 is true..... I must retire from the game and go on vacation for rest and recuperation.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by samillian View Post
    Am I seeing things..65 nesting straws for level 10...I'm struggling with level 7 and now see I'll have to do it again...are they joking..this has to be some type of typo
    NOPE not a joke...
    trying to do but honestly really think S8 are trying to **** this Game!
    Have played this game from the beginning and am a gem player but this Quest is the most ridiculous by far...
    after this one looks like FINALLY time to say goodbye!