Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm already tired of the rock chopping, harvesting & crafting. It's the same thing over & over. Goals used to be a bit fun but they are just plain tedious now.
    Don't know if I even care if I make it to Part 10 or not. 65 nesting straw is just ridiculous in my book.
    im kinda feeling the same way just not sure the reward is worth all this mess.

Rhino Keeper
    Think amounts needed are astronomical!
    Love this Game but getting ridiculous with things needed!
    Am a gem player but of late... also getting peeved that goals arent really doable without spending!
    But S8 get away with it as always says "Optional" lately

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I'm with ya Princess!

Regarding the adventure I definitely agree there should be a 2 or 4 hour version with requirements such as:
    30 min: 10 wheat, 2k gold (drops 1-2 stones)
    2 hour: 35 wheat, 20 eggs, 8.5k gold (drops 4-7 stones)
    4 hour: 60 wheat, 40 eggs, 30 roast chicken, 17.5k gold (drops 8-13 stones)

Basically the 2 and/or 4 hour version would require more mats and gold because you wouldn't be using the extra 4 or 8 energy (based on tap every 30 min). Reducing wheat required since caps are only 99 and it would be a little absurd to ask for a nearly full stack of something, I added another ingredient to still make sure we're giving up mats from inventory.
    Also a slight increase in gold required and all of a sudden there's a viable and relatively fair option for those players who can't check their kingdom every half hour/hour. I think something along those lines for all events requiring items from Adventures would be a nice gesture for those with limited game time.

As far as the Griffin food. I think something more like 8-12worms per food would keep drop requirements more in line with other craftable recipes in this event.
    For example the Nesting Straw recipe requires 10 feathers, 7 twigs, and wheat. It doesnt seem as fair that double the amount (worms) be required when it isn't the only item in the recipe (chicken and bacon are still needed to craft recipe).

It'll be fun to get this new Griffin. I think a few tweaks will make this event a little more doable.
    It will still be energy intensive (so as to not make any future Energy/ingredient pack sales unattractive) but I feel more rulers will be able to complete this event without feeling as stressed.
    Excellent ideas! I wish S8 would incorporate some or all of them! Because........

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm already tired of the rock chopping, harvesting & crafting. It's the same thing over & over. Goals used to be a bit fun but they are just plain tedious now.
    Don't know if I even care if I make it to Part 10 or not. 65 nesting straw is just ridiculous in my book.
    I am 100% in agreement! It is tedious and boring. While the new crafts have potential to be fun and interesting, making dozens and dozens of them over and over gets real old, real fast. 20 more griffin food? Seriously? 400 more of those creepy worms and absolutely NOTHING to do with all the stone from chopping rocks. (Yes, I realize there are building materials for those who aren't maxed, but the workshops are busy making nests. Hello!) At least add a trade to dump some the extra stuff off, since very few of us have any energy left to collect ingredients for the Royal trade....I have dozens of rotten eggs, because I can't collect milk. How about an egg and rock trade? Random drops of worms, Sky stone, feathers, wheat and roast chicken could be the reward.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-09-16 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Fixed an oops
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe change amounts like they did last time to help players complete * hopeful* !

Executive Chef
    This event and a couple like it .. Have made playing not fun, and if it's Not fun why play,
    Only getting one blue stone every time from adventure , and one thread from each stable ... Not building like it said , so please don't go wasting your energy looking for thread , in and around your building it won't be there ,

Executive Chef
    And the way things have been, we will end up with an ugly roost and a miniature griffin. That drops wood or water.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been a long time player,but the quests of late & this one inpartiular has not been pleasant. The energy required is ridiculous,please S8 realize that instead of keeping your loyal players you may well be having them look for other games.

Keeping long time players who "enjoy" the quests means they recommend to others....just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm thinking if I buy the 450 gem pack w 10 minutes of unlimited energy I could chop a ton of stone to get worms (since rocks don't have to grow like chickens or wheat) and also get the feather/stick/noodle(???) combo I could get ahead a tiny bit on feathers which are hardest for me. Good grief. All I really want at this point is the little pink egg from the adventure! I'm not a gem-thru player but jeez the amounts of straw and stuff are crazy and gems are looking better and better (yeah we're on to you, S8)

Rhino Keeper
    Here to see if the griffin is as worthless as the stag as my stag just needs to be stored in don't click on him for just wood.

Seeing lots of complaints so may just play my game how I wish and ignore this quest.

Executive Chef
    This is exhausting! I don't know if I will make it despite using all available energy just on this quest.