Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    you only get special drops when the goal is activated.... so, no worms don't drop until you get to that part.

dark cave formation may work - haven't seen it reported. up to you!
    Dark Cave formations do drop worms, but if you are maxxing out on other drops from rocks this means you may waste some of the more rare drops as dark cave formations provide rarer output than regular rocks.

When does the event end? This is taking an insane amount of resources and i have already given ip on my second account and am trying to see if it is even worth continuing on my main account. There have been events that took time because we had to wait three hours between collections, but i dont ever recall any events that have required this many collections.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    If my math is correct we will need at least 30 wool for the event. I think I need to invest in sheep since the drops from stables are far too scarce.
    I have one sheep I got a while ago, but just in case, don't forget to put out your Glimmer egg bunny if you got one from the Easter event. He drops eggs, golden eggs and wool.
    If you don't have him then buying the white sheep would probably be a good idea. I think we have to craft 3 of those blankets (?15 wool). I've stopped doing fancy building supply trades for now since that also eats up wool.

The white sheep is only 35 gems if you've got that saved up. (The black one is 180 and cupid sheep 65 but I think they all drop same amount of wool.)

BTW - you can have two stables (and two hatcheries) in your kingdom. I didn't realize until a couple months ago that the cap was 2 each. Since in a later task you need to collect from stables (5? I think) anyone who doesn't have 2, may want to build an additional one.
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-09-16 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Gems prices

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    i got similar numbers with the small and big rock. Did not try iron rich rock but I think they are the same so I will stick to the big one.
    I didn't get many worms from my first big rock pile but I did get a gold nugget!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I didn't get many worms from my first big rock pile but I did get a gold nugget!!
    I just tried iron rich rock since I am low on iron and maxed on stone blocks. I only had two energy but both dropped worms. I will update again if I notice a higher rate of drops there. I am getting about a 60% drop rate I think from big rocks.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I'm with ya Princess!

Regarding the adventure I definitely agree there should be a 2 or 4 hour version with requirements such as:
    30 min: 10 wheat, 2k gold (drops 1-2 stones)
    2 hour: 35 wheat, 20 eggs, 8.5k gold (drops 4-7 stones)
    4 hour: 60 wheat, 40 eggs, 30 roast chicken, 17.5k gold (drops 8-13 stones)

Basically the 2 and/or 4 hour version would require more mats and gold because you wouldn't be using the extra 4 or 8 energy (based on tap every 30 min). Reducing wheat required since caps are only 99 and it would be a little absurd to ask for a nearly full stack of something, I added another ingredient to still make sure we're giving up mats from inventory.
    Also a slight increase in gold required and all of a sudden there's a viable and relatively fair option for those players who can't check their kingdom every half hour/hour. I think something along those lines for all events requiring items from Adventures would be a nice gesture for those with limited game time.

As far as the Griffin food. I think something more like 8-12worms per food would keep drop requirements more in line with other craftable recipes in this event.
    For example the Nesting Straw recipe requires 10 feathers, 7 twigs, and wheat. It doesnt seem as fair that double the amount (worms) be required when it isn't the only item in the recipe (chicken and bacon are still needed to craft recipe).

It'll be fun to get this new Griffin. I think a few tweaks will make this event a little more doable.
    It will still be energy intensive (so as to not make any future Energy/ingredient pack sales unattractive) but I feel more rulers will be able to complete this event without feeling as stressed.
    I like the way you think,,that's a great idea.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on part 7. It's really hard!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Ok... So by accident I crafted a vital extract in the conservatory... And I need seeds to level up to 4��.. Stupid me! Where all can I get these seeds from? I know the conservatory, but is there anywhere else? Help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Sometimes Ivy's Hut, Faerie Respite and the Magic Garden will randomly drop them.
    Pile of seeds can be obtained from the following
    Conservatory
    Glimmer fountain
    Ivys petting zoo
    Summer Gaxebo
    Magic garden
    Goddess tree
    faerie respite
    Faerie Flowerbed

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I'm on part 7. It's really hard!
    I'm stuck on 7 as well for now. Like the Cherry hive event, I find focusing on one thing at a time makes me feel better.

For now I'm only tapping chickens and wheat for nests. If both workshops are crafting nests, then I use some wheat for an Adventure.

If wheat isn't ready yet, I tap chickens or rocks. I keep getting maxed on twigs so I'm not even worried about "wasting" them if I'm full and need wheat. Twig drop rate seems quite a bit higher (and only 7 needed for nest recipe makes them build up quickly).
    Slowly but surely I'll get all my nests done so I can then focus rocks a little more. I try and have one Griffin food crafting because of the 2 hour timer but really just focusing chickens/wheat ATM.

Still 10-11 days to go. 😁 Head up!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    So far iron Rich Rock has a 100% drop rate for worms for me.