Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Farm Supplier
    i managed to finish and get my griffin (weird that it went straight to storage and never told me I got it, I was very disappointed at first thinking I had not gotten it until I decided to check storage on the off chance it was there).

Not an enjoyable event though, very tedious, and I only completed it because I was off this week and was able to check the game constantly. I don't know that I would have been able to without all my alicorns and wizard school though. =/

Host(ess)
    Okay time is now really going fast.... and just within 3 days we have to finish the quest.... still hoping for a little bit help from storm8 to make it a bit easier. Those griffin food (worms) and nesting straw (feathers) cost too much energy. And don't forget all the wheat. I haven't got alicorns and wizard schools for extra energy unfortunately.
    Its also pretty boring.... chicken...rocks..wheat....chicken. ..rocks...wheat....chicken...
    Eat, sleep, 'play', repeat. This quest isn't fun anymore.

I've been in and out of this forum...I've tried to use the report bugs here to no avail. I'm not receiving the nesting straws, worms, feathers and even some of my wheat. Is anybody here that can help? I'm running out of time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ascomycota View Post
    So, I ran the math on this. Just based on the number of taps required and the refresh time on energy ifI were willing to sleep just under 5 hours a day for 10 days I could in fact accomplish this quest. That assumes that I get the drops I need on every tap, which is not the case and so tap required number is actually higher in reality. I have no energy giving items since I started playing just over 6 months ago and do not buy gems. It has become obvious that unless I am willing to pay out cash or never sleep I am unable to play this game on any kind of advanced level. That is sad since I enjoy other aspects of playing but I am just not willing to play a game with such blatant money grabs being thrown in my face every two weeks or so. So, this is the straw (or nesting straw in this case) for me and I quit.
    This event is horrible, I agree, but it is doable.
    I started playing about 10 or 11 months ago, so wool or seeds were not a problem, but I don't have anything that gives extra energy, not even a wizard school (although I think I'll finally buy it ), and I'm going to finish tomorrow.
    I have a lot of free time, so it was definitely easier for me, but I have holidays, so I was sleeping at least 9 hours a day And of course wasted some energy, because I forgot to check the game.
    And I may be in a minority, but I never felt forced to pay for this game. I think the free gems are enough to play and skip something here and there

Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    i managed to finish and get my griffin (weird that it went straight to storage and never told me I got it, I was very disappointed at first thinking I had not gotten it until I decided to check storage on the off chance it was there).
    Thanks for the info. I was searching all over the place for the grffin. Switched off and on and even force closed the game. Never expect that it will directly go into the inventory.

I need a vacation after this event.. Certainly NO for anything comes for the next two weeks

Rhino Keeper
    Seems like I'll definately make it. I just have a few more Nestling Straw to make and should have those done tomorrow. I could even put a 2 extra of each aside for my trophy collection. Looking forward to the Griffin, they are so pretty!

I was lucky though all my alicorns got ready for collections yesterday and today that was a huge help. Also that wheat dropped energy on every third or so pick.

I personally also did not experience much of a worm decrease after stage 4.

Fashion Designer
    In post #1 where is says "You can begin crafting the requirements for Part 10 now - your progress will register." between the goal 7 and goal 8. Is it saying they only count from after you have completed goal 7 (i.e. start of goal 8) or that all the items made during goal 7 (i.e. While you are working towards goal 7) count, please?

Obviously, I only mean items above the stage 4 upgrade amount (30 nestling straw, 25 sky stones, 15 Griffin food) as those disappear when you upgrade to finish goal 7, so you no longer have them at goal 10.
    Last edited by GC5410; 07-17-16 at 03:23 AM.

Well, at level 25 in the game and no alicorns(what the heck are these things) and no wizard school (apparently a cool thing to have), it is now mathematically impossible for me to finish. It sucks because I am on the last stage and I think of all the time I spent and wasted supplies. So I even attempted it because I won't get anything out of it.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-16-16 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Removed swearing- not allowed...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    In post #1 where is says "You can begin crafting the requirements for Part 10 now - your progress will register." between the goal 7 and goal 8. Is it saying they only count from after you have completed goal 7 (i.e. start of goal 8) or that all the items made during goal 7 (i.e. While you are working towards goal 7) count, please?

Obviously, I only mean items about the level upgrade amount (30 nestling straw, 25 sky stones, 15 Griffin food) as those disappear when you upgrade to finish goal 7, so you no longer have them at goal 10.
    It means once you start on part 8, you can begin crafting for part 10.... You have to finish part 7 first, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by punkskaatje View Post
    Okay time is now really going fast.... and just within 3 days we have to finish the quest.... still hoping for a little bit help from storm8 to make it a bit easier. Those griffin food (worms) and nesting straw (feathers) cost too much energy. And don't forget all the wheat. I haven't got alicorns and wizard schools for extra energy unfortunately.
    Its also pretty boring.... chicken...rocks..wheat....chicken. ..rocks...wheat....chicken...
    Eat, sleep, 'play', repeat. This quest isn't fun anymore.
    Totally agree with that. I only have two days left and Im doing nothing than producing upgrading stuff sonce over a week. Its totally boring and I never thought it would take so long as I have a lot of time to check the game. I still have 14 nestings left (over 60 is S8 going insane -.- I was already shocked with the 30 in stage 4) I hope this griffin gives 40 energy unless it wasnt worth the trouble at all! And I really hope I will make it as I dont have much time today.