Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I am confused. I worked like a mad woman to get the quest finished and before passing out last night (we have been fighting illness in our home all week, but hubby gave me the night off from kid wrangling to rest and finish the quest) and remember upgrading the rock to Level 5. But where is the Griffin? I have the one from the Baron's tent, but I do not see any other one. I literally collected what I needed, and levelled the rock up and rolled over and passed out. Just woke up and and am looking for my Griffin.
    Check your inventory! It goes straight to storage....no notice, no fanfare. Very anticlimactic. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Araleth View Post
    I'm not sure what is going on at Storm 8 but I sure don't like it! I have been playing Castle Story for a VERY long time and have bought my fair share of gems to both support the developers and to further my game in a pinch. These last two quests have been absolutely ridiculously difficult and unfortunately it seems as if Storm 8 is only interested in gathering in the $$ and no longer cares about their loyal players. Like so many others, I have to work for a living and although I enjoyed playing the game for fun and relaxation, it isn't the most important part of my day. I try to get to it in the morning and when I get home from work and play a bit more on the weekends. Previously that has been sufficient to complete most quests but not lately. I have to say that I'm very disappointed in the direction that Storm 8 is going with Castle story and depending on what happens in the near future with quests, I may have to find another venue that is more fun, less frustrating and less greedy to spend my valuable time - and money on. Listen to your players please and go back to producing a quality product. Oh, and if there was a way to completely get rid of that "Magnificent" stag that we all spent so much frustrating time and energy on from the last quest, I'm sure that many of us would!
    I absolutely agree. I am very disappointed with this taking so many resources to accomplish the goals. I bought the unlimited energy, but that wasn't enough either. I will have to seriously consider participating in future.

Fashion Designer
    Well after lots of hard work I'm out.
    Like many others have stated there's no way I can get all the ite,s to finish. I've been working hard, but here I sit on the last item of trying to level the nest to lvl 5. 2 hrs left & I have 7/20 food, 59/65 nests & 2 hrs left. There's no possible way. I'm on lvl 50. What does it take to finish a quest in this game. A little ridiculous
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Yet another challenge where it is impossible to complete unless you spend money. Have done nothing for days but punch rocks for worms and collect feathers from chickens. Even with ONLY doing the tasks to complete the challenge I still have the last two challenges to complete in an hour. Surprise surprise I now have to make another bunch of nests and food.
    Complete farce.
    I enter all the challenges and lately have completed none. I wanted the fairy so bad I bought gems but not even then could I complete the challenge. Again, another challenge where I do nothing else in the game except complete the milestones.
    I have a stage 4 cherry tree, griffin nest, and whatever else.

Ridiculous

Yep me too!

New Resident
    Me three!! Level 50 with MAD resources and still couldn't finish without playing like a mindless zombie. I bought gems and the unlimited energy but I still have to say enough is enough. Screw it if I don't get the Griffin. I'd only want him for Golden Eggs anyway but I have plenty of those from plucking all of th chickens and banging through rocks like John Henry with a sledgehammer. Odd to say but I enjoy just reorganizing, decorating and maintaining my resources now. Think I'll focus on expansions since that's at least a realistic goal. Make my own challenges because the time and anxiety to finish the ones I've seen lately?? Ends don't justify the means. Not by a long shot. How about a beast that gives full energy every 24 hours instead of every 7 days? How about a carriage that rides around the kingdom like the characters? I'm tired.

Host(ess)
    I finished, now I have cows to milk!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get the Griffin, I had about 20 secs left when I upgraded the Roost to level 5 and I couldn't see it in my inventory.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Level 50 and this is the first event since last year that I haven't been able to complete. Sad. I really wanted that griffin!

This is ridiculous and unfair! I am very angry! I managed to finish this quest and upgrade the griffin roost at the last minute and obtain the r. Griffin just to see my game freeze. I restarted it and now it shows like I didn't upgrade at all,no level 5 roost and no griffin! I've spent my last gems on this event and now I have none including no griffin?! And to top it off the event is no longer on my list (I'm located in Europe) Well,isn't that just great?! I'm beyond dissapointed...:-(:-(