Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Quote Originally Posted by deejud View Post
    I finished, now I have cows to milk!
    My cows have just got back from their summer holiday looked chilled and ready to take on the world. Me I have crossed eyed vision and a finger that needs physio and still didn't finish needed 7 more nests and 2 blankets. Kinda knew that I wouldn't make it but still kept persevering till the bitter end.

These last two events have been by far the worst events produced in Castle Story. I have been playing for years and I am an occasional spender. I usually finish events but these last two below par events - not even close.... Please sort it out before I get annoyed enough to press delete.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sblizzard View Post
    I absolutely agree. I am very disappointed with this taking so many resources to accomplish the goals. I bought the unlimited energy, but that wasn't enough either. I will have to seriously consider participating in future.
    I absolutely agree with this because I put a lot of things on hold to try to finish it but there was so much to do that I fell behind and couldn't finish

Rhino Keeper
    Same here with the freezing but thought I still managed to do the upgrade.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Quote Originally Posted by gorrith View Post
    These last two events have been by far the worst events produced in Castle Story. I have been playing for years and I am an occasional spender. I usually finish events but these last two below par events - not even close.... Please sort it out before I get annoyed enough to press delete.
    I am in exactly the same boat didn't finish the last two events. This is a game and should never become a repetitive finger syndrome.

Same here. I usually finish events. Bad web connections this weekend. Was the griffin the reward. One was he cute? I was disappointed with the size of the stag compared to the other animals. In the last event

Executive Chef
    Add me to all the other frustrated unhappy players list.

Angry Received NO WARNING that my Grand Migration was about to expire

I kept working and making wheat, etc... and when i know the time is up to collect my nests I discovered I couldn't make more cuz it expired!!! I have a lot of rocks and wheat to harvest... you could have given us some advance warning... it didn't give me how many hours on the great migration line -- nothing... I was at the last part.

Rhino Keeper
    The shear amount of of worms feathers etc...bordered on ridiculous. I won't use gems, so know I have a griffin egg in a nest, but looks like you can still keep updating. One day I might finish the faery one

I had the same thing. I checked to be sure that the quest did not have an expiration date and now it is gone. This sucks.