Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    So far the Griffon roost has just given me wheat... BUT the Griffon itself is all over the place with stuff! Always more than one thing... Pretty sure there was a lemon in there?... I could be mistaken.. But pretty sure! Haha. But His drops aren't bad! not just wheat! It's like a little surprise like sir pigglesworth
    Just wanted to share
    Thank you!
    That is good to know. A bit of encouragement to keep going.

Is there any discount given in the collection for the up-gradation Griffon roost to stage 5 ?

Whether to continue or not with the unreachable target for me !!

Fashion Designer
    There are way too many times highs to read so this may have already been answered but it says to collect thread from buildings but it is n,y coming from the stables, this just isn't ever going to work. So not using gems and so don't see this every finishing. Why the obsession with timed events. They aren't fun!

Executive Chef
    suggestion for friends and neighbors doing the event... seems there's alot of uproar due to the impossibility in the time allowed.

just keep moving on at ur own pace.. not mattering about the timer. just do what u can without stressing, getting angry and especially not spending.
    goals anyway are secondary and not essential for ur RL and happiness. don't stress and u'll be happy even if u missed out on a griffin.
    ur well-being is more important for u, ur family and ur friends.

Moon (Annie)

PS.. this I wrote as it's a real pity seeing many friends abandoning the game for reason of impossibility. yes.. they take their game seriously.. but it's not necessary to be a happy.

Whilst I realize that many players have invested a great deal of time (and in many cases a great deal of money) in this game, I think it would be a shame if one ridiculously demanding quest caused them to leave the game.
    If you don't complete the quest it doesn't matter! If you choose not to do the quest it doesn't matter! Relax and just enjoy "the ride"!
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    suggestion for friends and neighbors doing the event... seems there's alot of uproar due to the impossibility in the time allowed.

just keep moving on at ur own pace.. not mattering about the timer. just do what u can without stressing, getting angry and especially not spending.
    goals anyway are secondary and not essential for ur RL and happiness. don't stress and u'll be happy even if u missed out on a griffin.
    ur well-being is more important for u, ur family and ur friends.

Moon (Annie)

PS.. this I wrote as it's a real pity seeing many friends abandoning the game for reason of impossibility. yes.. they take their game seriously.. but it's not necessary to be a happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a pink egg from adventures, it doesn't give anything lol

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i wish i can be like you all and not use gems but its too hard and too many things need energy alot of energy. you guys are lucky
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Finished it without using gems, but I've been lucky with the alicorns dropping 40 and 20 energies a few times.
    And getting 2-3 energies back for every 10 or so wheat harvested helped alot.

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting there - 38 nesting straws, 10 griffin food and 32 sky stones - with 6 days left.

But it is dull dull as ditchwater. It is only the stubborn part of me that keeps me going. I will do it and i will not use any gems!!

Pluck the chickens as often as possible, keep up the stocks of wheat. Occasionally take time out to bash yet another rock. All limited by time and energy.

Well, they do say what doesn't **** you makes you stronger. After this we will all be champion plucking rock tappers!

Executive Chef
    I'm plodding along as well. I need 28 nesting straws, 24 sky stones, 13 griffin food, and 1 soft blanket. I think that I also will be able to finish.

I have a lot of free time to play. All I do in the game now is pluck chickens, plant wheat, collect from the stables, and chop rock. I have found that the large rock outcropping gives me worms about 15 or 16 times out of 20.

I would probably buy a few gems at the end if I needed to finish. I am a level 50. I came back to the game months ago after not playing for about a year. I only have four alicorns for extra energy. I have horns, but the wings never come.

I got the deer in the last event. It certainly isn't as spectacular as I thought it would be. So to all, play as much as you want and can. It is just a game. To me, one of the best and most enjoyable things about the game is this forum. I look forward to reading about the progress of others. It is a supportive community, and it is always chock full of tips, information, and good advice. Many thanks to all in the forum and my good neighbors in the game!