Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    What I did with five minutes was make sure my chickens and wheat were ready before I did it, and had several large rock outcroppings ready to go. First, I collected from chickens tapping them all as quickly as possible and swiping my notifications (iOS) to instantly collect; .
    What do you mean by "swiping my notifications"?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    What do you mean by "swiping my notifications"?
    If you play on an apple device: Run around an tap things you want to collect, then on you device pull down from the top your notification screen then let it up.
    When you do this all the items will collect quickly. You do not have to wait for your avatar to go to each item to collect.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lillybuz View Post
    When using the timed energy bundles, do you have to swipe notifications to collect in time? I was hoping to just tap tap tap tap......? Also wondering which rock formations to buy?
    No, you don't have to. I did it because it saves a few seconds, especially when it comes to the rocks.

I got the large rock outcropping, but it doesn't matter which you chop as long as you've already bought them. The key is just to know what you want to use the energy for, and have it set out. Visiting storage or the marketplace would use up precious unlimited energy time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    What I did with five minutes was make sure my chickens and wheat were ready before I did it, and had several large rock outcroppings ready to go. First, I collected from chickens tapping them all as quickly as possible and swiping my notifications (iOS) to instantly collect; then, I tapped all the wheat and swiped notifications to collect; last, I tapped the rock twenty times, swiped notifications, tapped the second rock twenty times, swiped notifications, and kept doing that until I had 99 worms. After that, I still had enough time left of the five minutes to collect from my other animals, but I ran out of time before all resource buildings were collected.

I think you just have to really plan ahead. In my opinion, it'd be hard to fully utilize more than five minutes of unlimited energy, because you'll run out of things to tap. It really does help with those lousy worms. I also got a few gold nuggets for my trouble.
    Could you clearly explain swiping notifications? How do you do it?

Wow! I have been playing for years & did not know this!

What buildings give out Exotic Thread? I know the stables, but I don't want to waste what little energy I have randomly tapping buildings.
    Thanks!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    You can collect things without waiting for the animation of the person in your kingdom a few ways if you're on an Apple device: after tapping what you want to collect you can put your finger at the very top of the device (the black part above the screen) and move your finger straight down. This will open up the notifications menu on your device. Then you can keep your finger on the screen, and swipe the menu back up before it opens all the way. You can also do the same motion from the bottom of the screen, opening the control center menu. Both menus can be closed by swiping in the opposite direction from the one you used to open it.

The other way to collect instantly is to open up the social menu in your game--the one you would open to visit neighbors--but doing it this way takes a bit longer.

I don't know if it's different on android devices.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    The Hub has lots of great tidbits, I found some instructions there:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1164564
    Specifically number 7:
    "7. Can I collect items quickly / automatically?
    Yes, there are a couple of ways to collect automatically: Click all items to be collected, then
    i) click on the "Menu/Social" then close the "Social" page. Items are placed in your inventory right away! Or
    ii) Pull down the notification bar then push up your notification bar it will also automatically collect everything you had clicked. (iOS) or
    iii) Double click the home screen and then go back into your game via the thumbnail (iOS)"

If you aren't sure still, when you pull at the top of your screen a window comes down showing, date/time, app notifications, device update notifications. I'm on android, at the bottom of all these notifications are three little bars that clears everything...except date/time bar. I press those little bars and all the notifications go away.
    I usually just go into the menu in the game and then hit the social button. Once my castle in the background starts moving again (animals, sparkles on the buildings, whatever) then I close that window and everything I've tapped on is already collected...instead of taking 20-40seconds as my little avatar runs arounds collecting.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Quote Originally Posted by GameGal View Post
    What buildings give out Exotic Thread? I know the stables, but I don't want to waste what little energy I have randomly tapping buildings.
    Thanks!!
    It's only the stables. Not sure why the description said 'buildings'.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's only the stables. Not sure why the description said 'buildings'.
    It's the Baron writing the Quests He's a big, mean, confusing Grump!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)