Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Im going to make it, still 18 nests to go and 8 food but should manage that before timer runs out. All thanks to sick kids keeping me up at night and a few gems from playing the dream city game

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm finished with everything except my nests . Now I just have to keep plucking chickens and raising wheat, but I think I'll finish with the time remaining. I tried a 5 minute unlimited energy thing, and I think it helped, but mine turned into a mess If anyone is considering this, maybe someone out there could post the best way of making the best of the time, because I felt like I didn't make the most of it. Like I said, it turned into a hot mess, and I probably wasted a lot. Those were the only gems I purposefully used, but I accidentally bought energy for 20 gems once- I was tired- so beware of that trap.
    What I did with five minutes was make sure my chickens and wheat were ready before I did it, and had several large rock outcroppings ready to go. First, I collected from chickens tapping them all as quickly as possible and swiping my notifications (iOS) to instantly collect; then, I tapped all the wheat and swiped notifications to collect; last, I tapped the rock twenty times, swiped notifications, tapped the second rock twenty times, swiped notifications, and kept doing that until I had 99 worms. After that, I still had enough time left of the five minutes to collect from my other animals, but I ran out of time before all resource buildings were collected.

I think you just have to really plan ahead. In my opinion, it'd be hard to fully utilize more than five minutes of unlimited energy, because you'll run out of things to tap. It really does help with those lousy worms. I also got a few gold nuggets for my trouble.

Executive Chef
    To be honest, even tho I ranted a few days back, this event actually is doable. I spent 2 10-energy-boxes and 2 gems to finish part 7 before going to bed, so I could ask my neighbors for fur and I all recieved them by morning. Now I'm on part 11, have already all Griffin-food (+1 souvenir), all cloth (+1 souvenir) and need only 14 sky stones and 13 nesting straws. Think I will have it done within the next few days.

I never spend gems or energy-boxes, unless it gives me a huge advantage, so I am packed with those.

Boring, but doable. And glad I don't need to quit this game, like I promised in my rant.

When using the timed energy bundles, do you have to swipe notifications to collect in time? I was hoping to just tap tap tap tap......? Also wondering which rock formations to buy?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    At your level, I think only Conservatory and and Magic Garden are your options for Piles of Seeds.

Currently max level of energy to hold is 40 for all levels (max energy every 2 hours).
    Thank you so much.... Though I don't think I will move much further as it is too tedious ... But let's see... How far a newbie can go

Rhino Keeper
    I used to get wool from stables, but now during the event, I only got 1 wool yesterday. And I have 2 stables, and no sheep. How am I supposed to collect 75 wool for 5 blankets??? Storm8, please increase the wool dropping rate from stables! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I used to get wool from stables, but now during the event, I only got 1 wool yesterday. And I have 2 stables, and no sheep. How am I supposed to collect 75 wool for 5 blankets??? Storm8, please increase the wool dropping rate from stables! Thank you!
    Do you have the Easter Bunny from last Easter's event? That will also drop wool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lillybuz View Post
    When using the timed energy bundles, do you have to swipe notifications to collect in time? I was hoping to just tap tap tap tap......? Also wondering which rock formations to buy?
    I have been very lucky with the large rock outcropping for 2200 coins. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Do you have the Easter Bunny from last Easter's event? That will also drop wool.
    I am a new player, I do not have the Easter Bunny. But I am Level 27 (which means I have already accumulated a fair amount of common for that level resources), and I believe, the event should be doable without spending gems. I do not have gems to buy a sheep now. Before the event, the wool drop rate from stables was at least 1 or normally more than 1 per collection. Now, it is zero or occasionally 1. I think, it would be fair to get it back to normal. If STORM8 could please check what happened to the wool droppings from stables after they added Exotic Thread, that would help a lot! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Not finishing this quest...I playing this game on an iPad and this is for players with phone! Because then you can play every half hour. I can only play three times a day... So...