Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Executive Chef
    Phew! Sky stones are done! That's a big relief. At least I can send out regular adventures again after the last stone comes in.

Haven't chopped nearly any rocks today so maybe tomorrow will be mostly rocks for even a little change of pace and a rest for my poor chickens.

Rhino Keeper
    Well in the past there were always some random sidequests in the later days of the event popping up that helped complete the "grinding heavy" quests. I assume (and hope) that this will be the case here too in the last days where you get some side quests that give you 20 nesting straws and 10 griffin food and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    Well in the past there were always some random sidequests in the later days of the event popping up that helped complete the "grinding heavy" quests. I assume (and hope) that this will be the case here too in the last days where you get some side quests that give you 20 nesting straws and 10 griffin food and so on.
    Unfortunately, those used to be more common during the community events and even during those lately the side quests are rare to non-existent. Now we get special offer value packs with needed supplies and other random items for purchase with actual money.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    All new info is there now:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1318398

Still working hard on part XI! Pfuuu... a real insane u-goal it is! I believe I can make it without using a single gem on purpose.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    So here's my strategy:

Wheat grows in two hours, the adventure takes 1/2 hour, ten chickens can be plucked every 30 minutes. Aside from only taking two hours, wheat sometimes gives back energy, and even two stalks if you have the shards. The worms on the other hand... one griffin meal takes about 30 chops, plus 10 roast chickens. It's also looking like the drop rates are decreasing the further along you get.

I'm currently concentrating on the food. Every chance I get, I chop down another rock outcropping and head for the kitchen. Meanwhile, I collect from the stables and hatcheries whenever I can, followed by chickens and wheat. So far, at Level 10, I have 12 griffin food. The plan is to have 15 made and 99 worms on standby. I'm slowly making the nests, up to 22 now, but won't finish the 3rd soft blanket until the griffin food is set. By the time I get to Level 10, Part two, I should have all or most of the materials for the rest of the soft blankets and have a really good start on stones and nests. Stones are currently at 22.

That's my 2 cents, for all its worth. I would give up on this mind-numbing quest, like I did the last time, except that gryphons are one of my favorite fantasy creatures, and I'd really like to have this one. Plus, the baron's tent has not been good to me, and I haven't been able to get the fireworks griffin yet. So, I'm plugging away, but I will Not spend any gems.

Good luck to all of us still in it.

Farm Supplier
    room27
    Be careful of premaking the Griffin food.
    I believe I read it does not carry over to level 11.
    Good tips tho....thank you.

I'm about half way through part ten. I'm worried about wool because I have no sheep...but I was worried about the seed piles as well and when I came here to voice concern, my problem was solved.
    (Hello brand spanking new conservatory)
    Thank you for the good advice and... we'll see how it goes.
    It **is** possible for lower level players. I'm currently 23 (as of yesterday)
    But I also understand the repetitiveness, boredom, and frustration.
    We shall see if the stables provide enough wool to complete this goal.
    Last edited by hexappeal; 07-12-16 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Spelling....and I added stuff

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to go off-topic with this post, but I just wanted to say thank you for the golden apple tips to Ashley 224 and Kdgulle. It is the Sir Pigglesworth quest I'm still trying to finish. I recently was able to expand to and get the magic garden - it just hasn't dropped the apple for me yet. I'll keep questing for an apple tree. I hadn't thought of that, but that was how I got my lemon tree for the lemonade quest.

Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    I'm struggling quite a bit. I'm stuck on level 3 and I only have 5 griffin food, and 7 nest needed for the update. I'm exhausting all my energy sources. I don't have the luxury of spending gems. Anyone have any idea on how I'm going to finish this quest? I play as much as I can.
    Coming to the end of day 3 on level 7 and still need 4 griffin foods and 6 nests. I can't see me completing will run out of time - this will be the second task (stag) that will not be finished. I have been regularly checking through out the day since it started and have struggled with the drop rates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    room27
    Be careful of premaking the Griffin food.
    I believe I read it does not carry over to level 11.
    Good tips tho....thank you.

I'm about half way through part ten. I'm worried about wool because I have no sheep...but I was worried about the seed piles as well and when I came here to voice concern, my problem was solved.
    (Hello brand spanking new conservatory)
    Thank you for the good advice and... we'll see how it goes.
    It **is** possible for lower level players. I'm currently 23 (as of yesterday)
    But I also understand the repetitiveness, boredom, and frustration.
    We shall see if the stables provide enough wool to complete this goal.
    Thanks for the warning. I double-checked on Page 1, where all the info is, and it says that items made in Part 10 count for Part 11. I'll let you know if that's true when I get there. At least I'll have 99 worms in inventory. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    My timer says I have 7 days left, is this right?